Nigel Gleghorn

Endured this shit for the first time in years today as Five Live and Talksport had other things on and I wanted to hear about City.

It's not changed a bit.

'Mancini destroyed Adam Johnson with his body language' was a hilariously bad quote though, give Gleghorn his due, it takes a special level of idiocy to come out with crap like that lol.

Almost Partidge-esque in its cringeworthiness.

Him and Eyre ensure that my radio remains tuned elsewhere.

Sky Blue said:
Never mind Fred Eyre.....Pam Ayre would be better than Gleghorn....

Ker-Ching!
Tbf, it must be a good day if we've resorted to moaning about Nigel bloody gleghorn!

Been told to say "us" and not Man City was on Radio Stoke after the away game a few seasons ago and he was slagging us off I cant stand him he so negative and talks mainly shite imho and dont normally listen to Radio Manchester when he is on, turned it on today and after feeling good post match some muppet was on slagging Mario off, switch off the radio as soon as the Stoke legend spoke

Today he was an absolute disgrace. His constant sniping at Bobby was deplorable.

GMR supposed to be supporting the local teams and this guy clearly has an agenda against us and in particular Bob.

He was a poor player and an even worse pundit. He must be doing it for free as I would be amazed anyone would pay this plonkee for his services.

He should be replaced.

He dealt well with 'Darren the bellend from Salford' who wanted to slag Mario off, despite him not being involved.

NEWSFLASH: We won, Mario wasn't involved, and you didn't even go! Your point was crap anyway.

Dick

When some of the current squad show even a tenth of Gleghorn's drive, desire, skill and passion then we'll really be in for a treat.

City legends like Gleghorn, McManaman, Mills and Fowler are shining examples of the level we're hoping to achieve these days at MCFC and not tired old gobshites clinging desperately to the coat tails of THE CHAMPIONS.

Next week, I hope to hear Wayne Biggins criticising Mancini, the more the fucking merrier

Apart from Fred Ayre, the best pundit gmr have had in recent years was Eddie McGoldrick

...and there was me thinking it was just me who thought Gleghorn was a useless shithouse. Week in, week out on the way back from the game I have to switch stations because of this prick. I have no idea what is qualifications are for the job. He was a shit player in a shit team (whether it be us or Stoke), he hasn’t as far as I’m aware ever managed any team, he’s not a qualified coach, he has no medals to show for his mediocre career and he is not particularly eloquent, yet he is constantly spouting off as if he’s some sort expert and criticising the tactics of those infinitely better qualified than him.

His basic problem is that he’s thick and this comes across week after week with the inane and irrelevant shite that he comes out with.

I’ve decided to give up with the post match on GMR and go for the more generic Radio 5. Unfortunately, Alan Fucking Green is on there and he’s about as anti City as they come, but at least he’s not supposed to be ‘One of us’.

Gave up on GMR decades ago. The fans who phone in to berate the team are as bad as the presenters

Not bothered with local radio since Jimmy Wagg and Tommy Doc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.