Nike to make Kits

I don't buy any shirts but always get some other gear, won't be getting anymore when Nike comes in. Terrible brand. We will have the same template as everyone else, it will be a rag it in a different colour.

Gutted, Umbro are brilliant.

I'm not reading 20 pages but has anyone mentioned when Nike put posters of Cantona right outside Maine Road?

I burned the only Nike item I had that night and decreed never to buy from them again.

Unforgivable if you ask me. Unless of course we get a public apology like with Tevez ;-)

Ed68 said:
I'm not reading 20 pages but has anyone mentioned when Nike put posters of Cantona right outside Maine Road?

I burned the only Nike item I had that night and decreed never to buy from them again.

Unforgivable if you ask me. Unless of course we get a public apology like with Tevez ;-)
Garry Cook was behind that poster campaign! ;)

unlikelyfan19 said:
peterl said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
12 posts long?! lol

;)

Ummm...sure, you really got me with that one.

Don't get so defensive! Everyone takes a ribbing for a little bit on here! Have you even been called a RAG yet? ;)

Yes, because I watched the Munich Derby on MUTV just to hear them whine about losing.

peterl said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
peterl said:
Ummm...sure, you really got me with that one.

Don't get so defensive! Everyone takes a ribbing for a little bit on here! Have you even been called a RAG yet? ;)

Yes, because I watched the Munich Derby on MUTV just to hear them whine about losing.

Justified. (anyways I saw that you joined it 2009 I was just trying to tease you a bit.)

Blue Haze said:
Umbro was nice. Nike will just take the rag kit and swap the colours and badge. They did this with their other kits, look at Juventus and Barca. :(
Screen+shot+2011-03-19+at+10.43.42+AM.png

New-Juventus-Kit.jpg

regular_2011barcelonahomeshirt.jpg

Great news.

Well, do want to sign the like of Hazard & De Rossi OR some dodgy winger & average midfielder?

In the the USA, you can ONLY find Umbro merchandise at "Modell's & VIM" few selected stores, let alone City kits.

I welcome Nike.

wa52zl.png

danburge82 said:
Blue Haze said:
Umbro was nice. Nike will just take the rag kit and swap the colours and badge. They did this with their other kits, look at Juventus and Barca. :(
Screen+shot+2011-03-19+at+10.43.42+AM.png

New-Juventus-Kit.jpg

regular_2011barcelonahomeshirt.jpg
Fuckin hell, no thank you.

Hopefully they can keep the Umbro designers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.