every players will be given one of the following for training and matchdays:

f5-nike-airmax-shirt-1.jpg

large_nike_air_max_95.jpg

nike-huf-firefly-windrunner-front.jpg

413LDkMQ0LL._SS400_.jpg

Jumanji said:
danburge82 said:
Blue Haze said:
Umbro was nice. Nike will just take the rag kit and swap the colours and badge. They did this with their other kits, look at Juventus and Barca. :(
Screen+shot+2011-03-19+at+10.43.42+AM.png

New-Juventus-Kit.jpg

regular_2011barcelonahomeshirt.jpg
Fuckin hell, no thank you.

Hopefully they can keep the Umbro designers.
Hopefully!

There's no other team in the world wearing a design like ours this season, and that's how it should be: individuality, originalty! If we run out with a strip that's the same as three other clubs but just with different colours I'll be disappointed.

shadygiz said:
i want to keep the local touch with umbro....that and the fact they understand what the fan wants from a kit and recognise the history of the colours

Maybe e should start a little twitter campaign to ask for the club to maintain the uniqueness and quality of our current kits? Nothing hostile, just an encouraging reminder that we have loved what we have been having and that we want to maintain.

To be honest, I've been a massive fan of the shirts and other gear umbro have made for the club, and will be a real shame to see it go! But from a business perspective and ffp coming into play, I can see exactly why the club wanted to go for the deal!

It comes with the territory i'm afraid, we're dining at the top table now and people need to realize that things like this are a must.

How many of Europes Elite do you see wearing Umbro?..........people have to stop thinking small time.

shadygiz said:
i want to keep the local touch with umbro....that and the fact they understand what the fan wants from a kit and recognise the history of the colours
Me too!

Swapping Umbro for Nike is like swapping Gareth Barry for "Scotty" Parker! The media would have you think Parker is a great player and the coverage he gets is ten, possibly twenty, times more than Gareth gets. "Scotty" won POTS in 2011 and was nominated again in 2012, yet Gareth is better, a lot better, than the media darling "Scotty".

Nike is a shit brand. Michael Jordan's basketball skills are the main reason Nike is as big a brand name as it is; very little to do with the quality of products, it's just down to marketing and Maichel Jordan was so big (as good at his sport as any sportsman has ever been at any sport) the brand just went bananas big.

The truth is Nike made the original Air Jordan's:
130_P_1320740679471.jpg

and the Cortez:
nike-cortez.jpg

...and they are the only products they've ever made that are decent.

Umbro is a Manchester brand. I have a few of the Fettes logo tees, I love em!
umbro-fettes-t-shirt-navy.jpg

I know it's not a big thing to be bothered about, but I just don't like Nike.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.