Nike to make Kits

I prefer adidas to nike but i hope they keep the home kit for 2 seasons like before im fed up of kits changing every season !!!!

Project said:
yardcorps said:
Nike's league kits have been pretty much universally poor in terms of fabric quality and design, it's not just the united connection (though theirs have been exceptionally wank), I really can't think of one that's any good- say in the same class as the sash away kit or last years home...

all of their kits for France have been stunning tbf

Design- wise, a similar recipe for what has made (imho) City's kits a success these past few years, generally their international kits are a better bet, nasty, shoddy fabric still though...

Luke The Blue said:
Adidas make nice kits :) just saying....

As I've said, I couldn't be doing with those 3 stripes down the arms of every City kit.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Every Addidas kit is the same, about as creative as a dead mans dick

I like the current liverpool kits, the white and blue one is brilliant.

new-lfc-3rd-shirt-2011.jpg

Gutted about this. I was made up when we ent back to Umbro, proper City. Dof course Umbro are local. Nike kits are not only too American looking, they also make one generic kit then just change the colours to fit each team.
I also love all the retro gear, old shirts etc we sell in the Citystore. They'll lobe gone when Nike take over, replaced with the shite gear united sell but just n blue with a Citybadge on obviously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.