Nike to make Kits

Nike tend to stick to pretty plain strips, not a lot of embellishing with quirky finishing a la this seasons neck insert chequered thing or last seasons odd neckline at the front...look at their international tops for the likes of Holland, plain and traditional. We could get some very traditional looking City tops, plain sky blue with basic white trim and they tend to stick with the round collars, that's my hope anyway and I'm sure the club has the final say on which design offerings they like best.

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Nike tend to stick to pretty plain strips, not a lot of embellishing with quirky finishing a la this seasons neck insert chequered thing or last seasons odd neckline at the front...look at their international tops for the likes of Holland, plain and traditional. We could get some very traditional looking City tops, plain sky blue with basic white trim and they tend to stick with the round collars, that's my hope anyway and I'm sure the club has the final say on which design offerings they like best.
what happens I believe is that the company sends a number of mockup shirts and the club picks the ones it likes best. I seem to recall watching a show on Reading a few years back and they showed the process.

And we created 250 jobs at umbro because off our kit deal,I hope they still manage to keep there jobs because if they lose there jobs some journo will post some negative rubbish about us.

Apparently Manure will get a new deal next year worth 60M a season and our is reported at 12M

Fuck that right off!

cookster said:
Apparently Manure will get a new deal next year worth 60M a season and our is reported at 12M

Fuck that right off!
worldwide they are 5x bigger than us, if not way more.

cookster said:

Fuck that right off!

Got a link cookster please, i like a good saturday afternoon rant at the pc monitor.

They can get fucked if thats the offer, i think i need to start my anti nike pro Umbro cabal tonight if there are enough drunk fools online :D

TCIB said:
cookster said:

Fuck that right off!

Got a link cookster please, i like a good saturday afternoon rant at the pc monitor.

They can get fucked if thats the offer, i think i need to start my anti nike pro Umbro cabal tonight if there are enough drunk fools online :D

Count me in, I'm dead against the Nike Air Max, Jordan sponsoring, America obsessed, rag loving, child labour using, chav sponsoring bastards.

Just Do It? Just Fuck Off more like.

some of the posts on here look like they come from women, all you crying about shirts looking nice, look at yourselves in the mirror and give yourself a slap or grow a pair. if it gives us more money to meet ffp then thats all that matters, who gives a shit what you look like, its fukin football, not a cat walk!

kompany10 said:
some of the posts on here look like they come from women, all you crying about shirts looking nice, look at yourselves in the mirror and give yourself a slap or grow a pair. if it gives us more money to meet ffp then thats all that matters, who gives a shit what you look like, its fukin football, not a cat walk!

Really now. So you wouldn't mind if your shirt was like this?

1hull_350x475_444892a.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.