Nina

themadinventor said:
Some of the replies on this thread are absolutely disgraceful, she is a human being, somebody's child, Mother, sister, I agree with whoever it was that said ........shame on you

Go and and fuck the sleeve of your favorite tweed jacket you miserable tit

1961_vintage said:
When you look at Nina's photo it's easy to focus on the stereotypical negatives. That's a shame, because there's clearly so much more to Nina than that.

Take the stylish bow for example. Reminds me of...

MalteseBlack2.jpg

Just so..... super cute!
Real cutey.

2m7b036.jpg

The answer to the conundrum is very simple.

She wears leggings because the skin-hugging fabric arouses here and hence she's not wearing underwear. They make her feel attractive and she enjoys the admiring glances from passing males and from posters on this site who would if they could but have to resort to hurtful, abusive tirades out of pure frustration and the realisation they would never get a look-in in their wildest dreams. She's taunting you all quite simply.

Blue Smarties said:
Nina's albino twin brother.

michelin_man.jpg

You're dicing with death Smarties. The bluemoon ladies will have your misogynistic balls on a platter.

CTID1988 said:
themadinventor said:
Some of the replies on this thread are absolutely disgraceful, she is a human being, somebody's child, Mother, sister, I agree with whoever it was that said ........shame on you

Go and and fuck the sleeve of your favorite tweed jacket you miserable tit

Mmmmm quite eloquent compared to the usual standard of your replies.........well done Sir, the corners of my mouth twitched somewhat........

Presumably you have attacked the other people with similar views on this hmmmmmm ??.

themadinventor said:

Not for very long she isn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.