Nina

Blue Smarties said:
1017283_649119288468598_306784642_n.png
Nina also has 4 tits, 2 at the front and 2 at the back.

mcmanus said:
Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Blue Smarties said:
Sorry for any offence caused, we'll just put it down to Nina bulking.

To be honest, I don't know why she bothered the effects are horrific.

2637.jpg

What.The.Fuck.Is.That?

if you absolutely had to make a choice.......this thing or nina? i'd go for the luscious nina, any day

LongLang said:
Damocles said:
I don't know, I'm just a bit sick of a strange type of bullying on this forum dressed up as banter and it occurs too often for my sensibilities.

When it comes down to it, this is a thread with fundamentally mean intentions and replies. I was trying to bring a bit of humanity to it. Nobody here is trying to any sort of point or express their opinion in any form, they are just saying "haha look at this disgusting person" like a Victorian "freak show" which I find a little beneath us.

As long as it is the thread that is beneath us, and not us beneath the behemoth we should all come out of this quite safely.
Let's not over think this. Corky gets shit about his shit purple pants every day. It's not vicious, it's honest. People laugh at others foibles and defects it happens, and in this case, it's not even personal, it's an internet meme. Relax.
Also, If I had a mate, and I was getting fat, like beyond chubby, into sea life fat, I would like them to just have a word and say, "listen mate, chill out on the burgers because your head is melting into your neck". It would make me think twice about putting my health at even more risk.
Exactly, we don't even know who Nina is.

Damocles said:
Women can't bulk in that manner because they lack the necessary testosterone. Fitness hobbyist women look like athletes rather than bodybuilders.
There's a proper corker at my local gym, oriental and everything. Imagine LA, oosh.

burning blue soul said:
mcmanus said:
Rocket-footed kolarov said:
To be honest, I don't know why she bothered the effects are horrific.

2637.jpg

What.The.Fuck.Is.That?

if you absolutely had to make a choice.......this thing or nina? i'd go for the luscious nina, any day

Whatever it is if that wanted to mate with you, you'd have no choice in the matter.

Blue Smarties said:
LongLang said:
Damocles said:
I don't know, I'm just a bit sick of a strange type of bullying on this forum dressed up as banter and it occurs too often for my sensibilities.

When it comes down to it, this is a thread with fundamentally mean intentions and replies. I was trying to bring a bit of humanity to it. Nobody here is trying to any sort of point or express their opinion in any form, they are just saying "haha look at this disgusting person" like a Victorian "freak show" which I find a little beneath us.

As long as it is the thread that is beneath us, and not us beneath the behemoth we should all come out of this quite safely.
Let's not over think this. Corky gets shit about his shit purple pants every day. It's not vicious, it's honest. People laugh at others foibles and defects it happens, and in this case, it's not even personal, it's an internet meme. Relax.
Also, If I had a mate, and I was getting fat, like beyond chubby, into sea life fat, I would like them to just have a word and say, "listen mate, chill out on the burgers because your head is melting into your neck". It would make me think twice about putting my health at even more risk.
Exactly, we don't even know who Nina is.

Now I don't know if that is fortifying his argument or mine. Ha
Nina might be a lovely person, but leggings, much like a moustache, just don't look good on some people.
I don't see the big deal.
Some people say I have a big nose.
I don't take offence, because I have a big nose.
I'm sure nina doesn't think she is a super model.
How do we know nina didn't put the picture on her own Facebook/twitter etc page?

Edit - got a little confused then. Sorry smarties

Some of the replies on this thread are absolutely disgraceful, she is a human being, somebody's child, Mother, sister, I agree with whoever it was that said ........shame on you

When you look at Nina's photo it's easy to focus on the stereotypical negatives. That's a shame, because there's clearly so much more to Nina than that.

Take the stylish bow for example. Reminds me of...

MalteseBlack2.jpg

Just so..... super cute!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.