Nir Biton

If the agreed price is £2million and he can play that well in the Premier League or on loan at a good league he'll be worth at least £7million this time next year. BUY!

I am keeping my fingers crossed he can get a work permit. He could be farmed out on loan if he can't.

I have only one problem with him which is he needs to protect the ball better. He needs good training and some quality caps. Sign and Loan

B*llocks to loaning him out. This kid is ready NOW. He was great tonight and in my opinion will replace Barry and De Jong this season, or latest, next.

He covers and breaks up play well, links with the attack quickly, makes simple passes but has great vision and makes longer, telling passes too. And as others have said looks unhurried and comfortable on the ball. Great Cover for Yaya and sometimes when we want to 'release the beast' upfield.

I also thought Kolo looks strong so we don't urgently need CB cover.

We DO need that game changer/winger. IMO, no signings other than Nir Biton and Lucas Moura!

I have been impressed with both him and Lopez the 16 year old and I would hope we sign both of them in addition to the so called top drawer players.

Rammyblues said:
I have been impressed with both him and Lopez the 16 year old and I would hope we sign both of them in addition to the so called top drawer players.

Lopes is signed up, we bought him in January from Benfica. He's under contract till 2016.

Rammyblues said:

Lopes is our player as we signed him last season for the Academy. I am hoping that the people who deals with the work permit can see a talented player in Nir Biton.

See you learn something new everyday on here, who says BM is for muppets, educational site of the year, cheers for the info on Lopez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.