Nir Biton

I thought Nir Biton did just fine. One of the better performances in my view. Played it a little safe, but was probably under orders. Looks composed, passes well and has good vision. With a little confidence earned from playing more, he'll be great cover for YaYa.

mansour's tow ropes said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
I think the lad looks composed and assured. The fact that he was the focal point in midfield speaks volumes, unlike the lad Savic who continues to look poor to me. However these games are all about fitness and hopefully young Savic will improve the more games he gets under his belt.

savic isn't young, he's 22 in a few months.

hes shit and will never be good enough for us.

I was just trying to offer constructive criticism. Mancini must rate him otherwise he wouldn't have bought him, plus once he pulls on that City shirt, I as a fan want him to succeed and not to fail.

FantasyIreland said:
At work,so missing the game.....

Is he again impressing today?

Looking extremely assured for a guy who has only played a couple of games for us. Has an accurate pass, and appears to be extremely good with the head, which is good as he is a lanky hoor! (6ft 5) Im very pleased we have him on board, get him to add a bit of muscle to his frame and the sky is the limit imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.