Nir Biton

No worries Rammy. On a side not Razak is looking a bit dodgy. If a lower tier Premier League club wants to take a punt then on him then that would be an ideal choice.

No worries Rammy. On a side not Razak is looking a bit dodgy. If a lower tier Premier League club wants to take a punt then on him then that would be an ideal choice.

He is a kid who makes mistakes, if he is any good he will learn and not repeat them then he will be a very good player indeed. IMO.

Rammyblues said:

He is a kid who makes mistakes, if he is any good he will learn and not repeat them then he will be a very good player indeed. IMO.

Razak is a bit of an enigma to me, one minute he loks like pure class only to make an easy mistake the next minute.

He is still young so hopefully the mistakes can be coached out of him.

Rammyblues said:

Maybe there is something in Abdul and I am casting doubt a bit too early. Anyway back to Biton I hope there will be annoucement soon on if we signed him.

i was a bit nervous because we didnt sign anyone yet , but after watching him play i think we're ok in midfield , we dont need to splash the cash we have this guy for 2m and kolo looked okay at the back , i think we should go in the season with this squad and test the grounds in the CL , save the money for the next transfer window in jan

b2b said:
i was a bit nervous because we didnt sign anyone yet , but after watching him play i think we're ok in midfield , we dont need to splash the cash we have this guy for 2m and kolo looked okay at the back , i think we should go in the season with this squad and test the grounds in the CL , save the money for the next transfer window in jan

Are you Marwood in disguise :)

Can someone point me in the direction of the Nir Biton thread please...

Surely we're going to sign him (Nir Biton) after his performances on this tour. Not the finished article but looks a great prospect.

b2b said:

Why? January is notoriously difficult to get top players in. Depending on who leaves I think we only need three players tops.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.