No Barry, De Jong or Milner for Napoli

Easybeatz said:
with the style they play, we really should be all out attack, their defense is their weak spot, they won't be able to handle our attackers

only champions Milan had a better defensive record than Napoli.

Andouble said:
Easybeatz said:
with the style they play, we really should be all out attack, their defense is their weak spot, they won't be able to handle our attackers

ive watched them and their defense has seemed quite shaky, well i guess looks can be deceiving

I don't think it really suits Mancini's style of play but would love to see both Clichy and Kolorov play one game constantly changing and covering on the left. Probably only need one defensive mid then.

Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Kolorov
Yaya
Silva Nasri Clichy
Aguero Dzeko

The Silva-Nasri-Clichy line slightly deeper when written than in a 4-2-3-1 not that we really hold the structure to much anyway being more fluid (see Fifa11 CSKA formation :))

Easybeatz said:
Andouble said:
Easybeatz said:

ive watched them and their defense has seemed quite shaky, well i guess looks can be deceiving

That's what everyone kept saying about us last year, despite our impressive defensive record.

doggiesin08 said:
I don't think it really suits Mancini's style of play but would love to see both Clichy and Kolorov play one game constantly changing and covering on the left. Probably only need one defensive mid then.

Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Kolorov
Yaya
Silva Nasri Clichy
Aguero Dzeko

The Silva-Nasri-Clichy line slightly deeper when written than in a 4-2-3-1 not that we really hold the structure to much anyway being more fluid (see Fifa11 CSKA formation :))

i would be inclined to swap where you have put clichy and kolarov , clichy is a class LB kolarov operated better further upthe field.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
--------------------Hart---------------------

Micah--------Vinnie-----Jole----------Cliche-

---------------Yaya----Nasri-------------

--------------------Silva-----------------

---------Tevez----Dzeko--Aguero------

Even better. City fans are so pensive. Need to see 2 DMs on the field. Why? I don't know. For my money, this is how I'll go at them.

Put zaba beside yaya. The three strikers of napoli are really fast. We can't play too high. Need to be defensively solid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.