No Barry, De Jong or Milner for Napoli

I was remembering the Tottenham match at the end when we played with 3 CBs and Micah and Clichy were wing backs. Could this be a possibility? They already play extremely high. Personally I'm not all to comfortable with Zab starting in a Cl game in a position he's only played at 5-10 times tops. Unless Bobby allows Zab to drop deeper then perhaps. But were a possession based squad. We can't afford give aways in the middle of the field.

Dax777 said:
Micah RB
CLichy LB
Kompany CD
Lescott CD

Yaya DM
Nasri CM
Silva LM
AJ RM

Aguerro
Dzeko

What seems to be the issue here?

The issue is that you are starting AJ in an important match :p

LoveCity said:
According to Ladyman, De Jong is definitely out as we know, Barry is more than likely out with his twisted ankle, and Milner is a grave doubt with a concussion.

What do we do? Play Razak next to Toure or push Zabaleta into the role?

The answer's in your first 3 words. 'Ladyman'. If there's an opportunity to wind the City fans up that bastard will take it. NDJ may be out but let's just wait and see as regards Milner and Gaz Baz. If they don't make it, then it'll have to be Zab

alky313 said:
I was remembering the Tottenham match at the end when we played with 3 CBs and Micah and Clichy were wing backs. Could this be a possibility? They already play extremely high. Personally I'm not all to comfortable with Zab starting in a Cl game in a position he's only played at 5-10 times tops. Unless Bobby allows Zab to drop deeper then perhaps. But were a possession based squad. We can't afford give aways in the middle of the field.

I think Zab's had enough experience at DM. He'll only be passing the ball 10m at the most.

I can see us switching to wing backs at some stage, probably not at the start.

Does anyone know how long and why De Jong is out for ?

Maybe i have missed this - is it a gen injury or does it have anything to do with contract talks stalling etc..........

cibaman said:
alky313 said:

I think Zab's had enough experience at DM. He'll only be passing the ball 10m at the most.

I can see us switching to wing backs at some stage, probably not at the start.

With this setup everyone is involved though. Even Kompany and Lescott have to pass acurrately. I think it's an easier transition for Savic in the back than Zab in a different position with new targets in front of him.

Napoli tactics for tomorrow night, cheating, diving, time wasting, play acting, well that's according to a few reds I've been speaking to this morning.

blueboy_97 said:
hart

richards kompany lescott kolarov

yaya zabaleta

silva aguero nasri

dzeko

bench: pantyman, savic, clichy, razak/kolo, johnson, tevez, balotelli

i see no problems
Clichy in for kolorov and that's the team for me, assuming those three can't make it

blueboy_97 said:
hart

richards kompany lescott kolarov

yaya zabaleta

silva aguero nasri

dzeko

bench: pantyman, savic, clichy, razak/kolo, johnson, tevez, balotelli

i see no problems

I'll have you know his name is PantyLemons.

I'd rather play Clichy than Kolarov at left back but other than that I agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.