No Barry, De Jong or Milner for Napoli

Zaba could slot in there no problem. I think with us being at home we might just have Yaya in the role as the holding midfielder as he was with Barca and put in Nasri beside him. Go looking for a win and a good preformance that will show the other teams in the group what we are made of. To bring in the young lad from the start might be too much of a risk bring him on when the game is won.

Just put yaya and nasri in the centre, it is a bit attack minded but they would still do a decent enough job, yaya played centre back for barca so shouldnt be hard for him.

Pab zab. Panic over. Abdul might get some game time tho, its awkward but not too serious imo, aim to take a lead then keep the back 4 compact, squeeze the game and put up with the 'nervy' match reports after.

hart

richards kompany lescott kolarov

yaya zabaleta

silva aguero nasri

dzeko

bench: pantyman, savic, clichy, razak/kolo, johnson, tevez, balotelli

i see no problems

blueboy_97 said:
bench: pantyman, savic, clichy, razak/kolo, johnson, tevez, balotelli

i see no problems
I do if Balo is on the bench, he's suspended.

Tevez will be the only forward on the bench so Mancini will probably have three defenders on there (Savic, Kolo, Clichy/Kolarov). I'm not sure what side Lavezzi will be on but if it is the right we need to start Clichy, Lavezzi has lightning pace and would leave Kolarov behind.

LoveCity said:
Tevez will be the only forward on the bench so Mancini will probably have three defenders on there (Savic, Kolo, Clichy/Kolarov). I'm not sure what side Lavezzi will be on but if it is the right we need to start Clichy, Lavezzi has lightning pace and would leave Kolarov behind.

I think Lavezzi would be more worried about facing Kolarov again to be honest

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYyA02E-VQ4[/youtube]

Micah RB
CLichy LB
Kompany CD
Lescott CD

Yaya DM
Nasri CM
Silva LM
AJ RM

Aguerro
Dzeko

What seems to be the issue here?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.