No City sub heard Tevez refuse to play....

The Future's Blue said:
Can anyone show the actual footage or prove that Zab has stated that Carlos would not go on? He seems to say otherwise everywhere else so I'm wondering where it was actually stated?

"Carlos just didn't want to play," said Zabaleta, who, despite his friendship with Tevez, said players had a duty to respect Mancini's decisions as their manager, even if they did not agree with them.

Source: Daily Mirror

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Carlos-Tevez-s-refusal-to-come-on-as-a-sub-could-wreck-Manchester-City-s-season-says-Nigel-de-Jong-article805513.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ca ... 05513.html</a>

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
If these reports are true then I am fuming.

It looks extremely likely that he did indeed refuse to come on.

That being the case, it is extremely unlikely that all of the substitutes "didn't hear" any of this.

So what the fuck is their game if they are giving it this line (and I appreciate that is speculation at this stage)?

They aren't fucking 12 year olds at school.

They aren't some fuckwit criminals being threatened with prison.

They aren't one of the thousands of deluded pricks going nowhere who like to delude themselves that they have some sort of mafia code of honour (whilst working 9-5 in an office) and bang on about "never grassing" in the pub whenever they think that they can crowbar it into a conversation and give themselves what they imagine is faux glamour.

They are fucking footballers, representing this club and being paid huge riches to do so. If someone, even their mate, has acted the prick then who are they to block the truth coming out.

No-one is asking the wankers to lie about it. They are just being asked to report the truth.

And, yes, yes, yes, I know that this might not be the case, but reports like this don't appear out of thin air and I would happily see the back of any player who acts like this, should they choose to do so.

Tevez (depending on how devious you think him to be) acted in the heat of the moment. If any of these pricks take the code of silence route then in that respect then they could be said to be worse than him - having had time to think on it. Deliberately adding to the shitstorm at the club because the wankers think that "not grassing" about a man being a prick on a substitute bench makes them like some sort of second rate Godfather extra.

Bunch of cnuts. (IF TRUE)

Yes, I am seething.

From the heart.......but in reality could you imagine a court case based on ' What i heard' and how that is interpreted. This could be a high profile legal case which takes time and shit our players dont need to think about.

Let him go

rastus said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
If these reports are true then I am fuming.

It looks extremely likely that he did indeed refuse to come on.

That being the case, it is extremely unlikely that all of the substitutes "didn't hear" any of this.

So what the fuck is their game if they are giving it this line (and I appreciate that is speculation at this stage)?

They aren't fucking 12 year olds at school.

They aren't some fuckwit criminals being threatened with prison.

They aren't one of the thousands of deluded pricks going nowhere who like to delude themselves that they have some sort of mafia code of honour (whilst working 9-5 in an office) and bang on about "never grassing" in the pub whenever they think that they can crowbar it into a conversation and give themselves what they imagine is faux glamour.

They are fucking footballers, representing this club and being paid huge riches to do so. If someone, even their mate, has acted the prick then who are they to block the truth coming out.

No-one is asking the wankers to lie about it. They are just being asked to report the truth.

And, yes, yes, yes, I know that this might not be the case, but reports like this don't appear out of thin air and I would happily see the back of any player who acts like this, should they choose to do so.

Tevez (depending on how devious you think him to be) acted in the heat of the moment. If any of these pricks take the code of silence route then in that respect then they could be said to be worse than him - having had time to think on it. Deliberately adding to the shitstorm at the club because the wankers think that "not grassing" about a man being a prick on a substitute bench makes them like some sort of second rate Godfather extra.

Bunch of cnuts. (IF TRUE)

Yes, I am seething.

From the heart.......but in reality could you imagine a court case based on ' What i heard' and how that is interpreted. This could be a high profile legal case which takes time and shit our players dont need to think about.

Let him go

Yes, many many times.

only changes whether we sue his arse off or fuck him off into the rezzies and keep fining him when he won't fulfill his obligations till he gives us another opportunity to sue his arse off

Christ sake, Holt on to it too. Ashton and Holt - two of the biggest slimeballs in the media - with the same "exclusive" story, wonder who they could have got it from? Mancini should quickly set an example and send his son packing back to the Italian third division, he has no future here anyway.

411535877.jpg

Just been on bbc news ticker that tevez will not say sorry to mancini and he says his team mates back him up.If this is true it could cause all sorts of problems which could result in mancini walking away.

100%blue said:
Just been on bbc news ticker that tevez will not say sorry to mancini and he says his team mates back him up.If this is true it could cause all sorts of problems which could result in mancini walking away.
Not gonna happen

LoveCity said:
Christ sake, Holt on to it too. Ashton and Holt - two of the biggest slimeballs in the media - with the same "exclusive" story, wonder who they could have got it from? Mancini should quickly set an example and send his son packing back to the Italian third division, he has no future here anyway.

411535877.jpg

Holt really has a poblem with us ...probs a 'big4' cowardy custard who can't stand his glory hunting being threatened

I normally don't argue 'ad hominen', Olly bach but you are the pits

SWP's back said:
100%blue said:
Not gonna happen

I hope you're right. That slimeball joorabchian will be trying his hardest to cause as many problems as he can.

dom said:
LoveCity said:

411535877.jpg

Holt really has a poblem with us ...probs a 'big4' cowardy custard who can't stand his glory hunting being threatened

I normally don't argue 'ad hominen', Olly bach but you are the pits

just noticed the ad above wanking off about wooney as usual

wooney the prozzie shagger that is, you know, wooney the blackmailer...double me weekly 'wage' to £250K or else.....the white pele lol

Mancini (City) boooooo........Wooney (rag) yay.........how fucking transparent are these rag cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.