No City sub heard Tevez refuse to play....

The one thing I can be sure of is that Mancini's statements have been pretty clear, but the more I read Carlos' statement, the less I understand what he's saying. It says everything and nothing.

simon23 said:
bluefandk said:
simon23 said:
I asked the exact same question yesterday...but zabba himslef also said he wasnt sure what was going on..just beofre he got a volley of RM as well for not having his laces tied in time...

There is no misunderstanding in my head as you put ity...im asjking questions and looking at it from an all around view and not just one side...which most other people seem to be doing..

so let me clarify...I will support whatever the facts are..if tevez refused to play...get rid...

if he refused to warm up..that is different and another course of action will have to be found (which could well end up in tevez leaving anyway)

if mancini has made a mistake...well i guess they just have to kiss and make up!

i dont think its fair to say that people havent looked at the evidence when they condem Tevez, imho if you look at the evidence with an open mind there is only one possible conclusion. Tevez refused to play.

1. The Maneger has said that he refused to play, why would Mancini make up this lie? - he wouldnt lie but int he heat of the moment he could have made a mistake

2. Tevez never entered the field of play - no he didnt be he stood up to, had laready warmed up so obviously at one point he was preparing to so was there a sudden change of mind in that he decided not to play after warming up initially..if he changed his mind...why? did he not feel right, or did he decide to act the arse?

3. Tevez after the game said that he had refused to play because he didnt feel mentally right. - well if thats the case then surely thats his call...modric did the same vs us but wouldnt even sit on the subs bench

4. At no point after the game has Tevez contacted Mancini and made any attempt to explain his behaviour. - he is banned fromt he training facility and contact with the team...RM has made it clear he has nothing to say to tevez....so why would he???

Personally I dont really understand how any openminded person can come to any other conclusion than Tevez refused to play.

-- Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:39 pm --

simon23 said:
bluefandk said:
i dont think its fair to say that people havent looked at the evidence when they condem Tevez, imho if you look at the evidence with an open mind there is only one possible conclusion. Tevez refused to play.

1. The Maneger has said that he refused to play, why would Mancini make up this lie? - he wouldnt lie but int he heat of the moment he could have made a mistake

2. Tevez never entered the field of play - no he didnt be he stood up to, had laready warmed up so obviously at one point he was preparing to so was there a sudden change of mind in that he decided not to play after warming up initially..if he changed his mind...why? did he not feel right, or did he decide to act the arse?

3. Tevez after the game said that he had refused to play because he didnt feel mentally right. - well if thats the case then surely thats his call...modric did the same vs us but wouldnt even sit on the subs bench

4. At no point after the game has Tevez contacted Mancini and made any attempt to explain his behaviour. - he is banned fromt he training facility and contact with the team...RM has made it clear he has nothing to say to tevez....so why would he???

Personally I dont really understand how any openminded person can come to any other conclusion than Tevez refused to play.

oh and what is annoying me is that the media are all demanding that w set a precedent and get ird of tevez but NONE of them have asked Moyes to do this with saha who when named on the subs bench, actually left the ground and didnt even attend the game.....only a couple of weeks ago!

Fuck Moyes and any other silly ****, Tevez never went on strike like the simili;s thrown up....he put his kit on and played his card at the most hurtful time to Mancini (us). Mancini was livid because he knew well what Tevez had done (besides unsurping the team formation for the lat 20mins). Lets face it....Tevez was thinking about pulling this stroke the other week when Mancini told him to warm up after discovering he had returned to sit on the bench.

can anyone post a link to the other interview carlos gave immediatley after the game where he was quite irate and he said he did not feel mentally right to play. thanks

Fucking bored of this shit now.Just read the breaking news on the bbc about him refusing to apologise to Bobby. Lets just sack the twat and make a precedent that we wont be fucked around by him or Kia the pair of slimey cunts

intheknow! said:
bzekosilva said:
Manchester City have been plunged into a new crisis after it emerged none of the substitutes on the bench in Munich actually heard Carlos Tevez refuse to play.

The news will throw the club into fresh turmoil, because it contradicts allegations made against the striker by boss Roberto Mancini.

And it backs up claims made by the Argentinian that he told Mancini he was ready to play.

The news will cast doubt on City's ability to discipline Tevez without facing legal claims from the player and his adviser, Kia Joorabchian.

City are expected to take evidence from Costel Pantillimon, Pablo Zabaleta, Joleon Lescott, James Milner, Aleksandar Kolarov - the other subs who were sitting alongside Tevez at the Allianz Arena - as well as Edin Dzeko, who had been replaced by Nigel De Jong, shortly before the incident.

[b]They are all believed to accept that Tevez said he had already warmed up and did not need to do so again.[/b]

But none of them will confirm they heard him say he would not go on to replace Samir Nasri - which is the accusation levelled at him by Mancini.

.......right okay so thats why Zaba reacted the way he did a calm mild mannered soul....

This is what Tevez has said all along, that he didn't refuse to play but that he refused to warm up for a second time. And wanted to go on and play without warming up again.

Mancini is in deep sh1t if this is true. Not only because of the way Tevez has been demonised with everyone from Redknapp to Johan Cruyff spouting their opinion, but this will cause problems within the squad. Players will not like the way Tevez has been treated if Mancini got the wrong end of the stick and blew it all out of proportion & imagine how Mancini is going to feel knowing NOT ONE player has backed him up??

I have been honest on here all along, I don't think Mancini is the right man to manage the unique situation we have at City. I've felt this for a while so it's no knee-jerk, I'm consistent!!
teves does not want to be here get rid end of effing story

mcfc49 said:
can anyone post a link to the other interview carlos gave immediatley after the game where he was quite irate and he said he did not feel mentally right to play. thanks
I started a thread about it:
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=235087" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=235087</a>
Youtube links are

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRvaez1g-44[/youtube]

The translation was not as "accurate as in the shorter clip below:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBsq21-ZCEA&feature=related[/youtube]

Freestyler said:
Sounds crazy, but it goes like this..

If Pab Zab has stated Tevez was in the wrong and didn't wanna come on.

for me that's what happened.

Zaba wouldn't make anything up, he's not like that and his REACTION to Tevez when he was waffling on, speaks volumes to me.

This ^

Plain Speaking said:
mcfc49 said:
I started a thread about it:
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=235087" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=235087</a>
Youtube links are

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRvaez1g-44[/youtube]

The translation was not as "accurate as in the shorter clip below:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBsq21-ZCEA&feature=related[/youtube]
thanks for this but im sure that he gave another interview where it was translated as he did not feel right mentally to play and i cannot find a link to this interview anywhere. one where he was waving his arms about

not all communication is by mouth - he made it clear in his manner, body language (and/or not speech) that he wasn't going to play.

get rid and good riddance- I don't care if he goes on to be the best player in the world. He'll never be good enough (as a man) to play for us again.

simon23 said:
bluefandk said:
simon23 said:
I asked the exact same question yesterday...but zabba himslef also said he wasnt sure what was going on..just beofre he got a volley of RM as well for not having his laces tied in time...

There is no misunderstanding in my head as you put ity...im asjking questions and looking at it from an all around view and not just one side...which most other people seem to be doing..

so let me clarify...I will support whatever the facts are..if tevez refused to play...get rid...

if he refused to warm up..that is different and another course of action will have to be found (which could well end up in tevez leaving anyway)

if mancini has made a mistake...well i guess they just have to kiss and make up!

-- Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:39 pm --

simon23 said:
bluefandk said:

oh and what is annoying me is that the media are all demanding that w set a precedent and get ird of tevez but NONE of them have asked Moyes to do this with saha who when named on the subs bench, actually left the ground and didnt even attend the game.....only a couple of weeks ago!

Tish and pish.

Saha was left OUT OF THE SQUAD!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Everton-striker-Louis-Saha-Tweets-I-m-absolutely-destroyed-after-being-dropped-article800491.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ev ... 00491.html</a>

Come on Simon, try and use facts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.