No Excuses Today - We Can't Defend.

Reckon we could have got Haangeland for 12M - 10M less than we paid for Lescott.

Maybe Jagikela made him look alot better than he actually is!!

Toure was never fit today, god knows why he played, I know Kompany has not had alot of game time but he'd have been better than Toure at 50%.

completely agree with Freestyler about the defense. I said in an earlier post I wasn't too bothered about Fulham and seeing them come up to equalize by the end of the game did make me cringe..

Van Buyten looks very average when I've seen Bayern on the telly, mind you I didn't rate him that highly when he was here.

What about our £22m England CB today, he looked absolutely clueless.

If Ned was fit he'd walk into that defence in any of at least 2 positions.

how many players had a average game today none! did not look fit or intrested. early days lads so lets not carried away and get behind the lads .

nothingbutskyblues said:
Is Ned still injured ? I would give him a try at centre back - he seemed solid last season

S8471166-263.jpg

Ade/Lescott scored from a corner on the beloved Hangeland. If he was playing for City he'd be slagged to fook for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.