No extension for Aguero?

He seems happy at City and we're happy with him. It's not something I worry about one way or another. Getting three years out of him from this point is enough for me. His very best years spent with us.
I'm going to jinx him and say he's playing shit today in the hope this makes him score within 5 mins of second half starting !!!!

He probably doesn't want an extension. He's wasted here. Deserves to lift the CL and with this team he's struggling to get chances against Norwich

after today he just looked like he was on his summer break not really putting it at the moment. but that not just him the whole team are having the rest of the season off we can all see what happing with pellegrini and he could not give a shit he's out in the summer and why should he leave pep with a easy start to building a new manchester city in a top 4th place

after today he just looked like he was on his summer break not really putting it at the moment. but that not just him the whole team are having the rest of the season off we can all see what happing with pellegrini and he could not give a shit he's out in the summer and why should he leave pep with a easy start to building a new manchester city in a top 4th place

Were you watching a different game to me?
Trevor sinclair's analysis on motd last night picked him out as the one who was putting the effort in.
A little greedy, yes, shooting when it's going to be blocked, yes (may get a deflection), but not putting it (effort) in, no, you couldn't accuse him of that yesterday.

Just didn't drop for us and no-one or set of players used their skill to get round the bus yesterday.
Pellegrini too cautious in his substitutions, changes needed making earlier

He probably doesn't want an extension. He's wasted here. Deserves to lift the CL and with this team he's struggling to get chances against Norwich

Now this is an example of wumming/trolling.

Yesterdays poor performance has given you a right hard on it seems.

Never seen you post as much unfortunately and hopefully a few wins will see you disappear once again.

Not let me explain what it is. When we win and I post praise people don't look out for the posts

Then as soon as we play pathetic and I post the same amount people purposely look out for my posts. Pleased to have you on board. Next time try to be an individual rather than a sheep xx

QUOTE="Carver, post: 9271487, member: 20853"]Were you watching a different game to me?
Trevor sinclair's analysis on motd last night picked him out as the one who was putting the effort in.
A little greedy, yes, shooting when it's going to be blocked, yes (may get a deflection), but not putting it (effort) in, no, you couldn't accuse him of that yesterday.

Just didn't drop for us and no-one or set of players used their skill to get round the bus yesterday.
Pellegrini too cautious in his substitutions, changes needed making earlier[/QUOTE]

its the fire in his belly it was not there yesterday yes couple of chances but he should be ripping a new hole for that back 4 at Norwich that's the standers he set over the past 4 seasons. when you see him picking the ball up 40 yards out just to help the midfield something wrong. he is the best and will score if you make the chances but looked anything but world class yesterday and the whole team was off and that's why ageuro was not on the score sheet or bagging a hat trick

something I would also like to say is this (am off after my contract up) don't like that sort of thing from anybody its wrong and the club should have put a block on the media. it gives the wrong message to the fans and it could also send out a come and get me from the big teams in spain he is still a very young player and could have another 7 to 10 years at the top so please don't give me that I want to go home to finnish my playing days at my home club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.