No extension for Aguero?

That's helpful. Thanks.

I think Aguero will go, when he said he would. He is a man of his word.
I think he will definitely go back to Argentina when his contract finishes, but I wouldn't be too surprised if between now and then he extended by a year, for instance if we hadn't won a c\l and he saw enough reason to give it one more shot, he might give it another year, as Manuel said a lot can happen over 3 years.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did still extend until 2020 at some point.

What a man he is. He's been brilliant from day one, he is a world class striker and has never had his head turned from the big boys and never been any bother even when he's had a few personal problems he's never forced any issue.

I've no issue with what he's saying if he's being honest and we can send him off a legend,

Here's hoping he becomes our all time top scorer and leaves with our blessing as the best city player of all time, it will be lump in throat time though his last game!

If one player wants to see his contract out then I'd happily allow Aguero he's been a great servant to us and to keep him for another 3 years would be great..

As long as he is here for Pep's 3 years. I think he could get 100 PL goals in those 3 seasons under Guardiola providing he stays largely injury free.

Dont know what the fuss is about, he wants to finish his career at his home club. 3 years is a long time in football. Pep will probably leave before Aguero and he hasn't even started yet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.