No extension for Aguero?

I remember the first interview he gave after arriving here, the reporter thought he was a tricky twat hitting him with 'Tevez is leaving you know'...kun replied 'makes no difference to me, if he stays it's good, if he go's it's good..makes no difference'. The reporter had one barrel left and asked kun had he been informed of the english winter weather because it was nothing like spain with some days devoid of sun.....kun replied 'i don't like the sun'.....i knew then i was gonna like him.

The extra little touch he done on the 3 rd v qpr...with all the wide world holding their breathe..what a rascal.

Regardless of what He's said recently...I think Serg will probably sign another one in that time even if it'd just be another season. Hopefully Pep may persude him otherwise lol

Kun's tenacity and accuracy when he strikes......Strikes fear and inevitability for the opposition. No one quite like him. Our Kun.

Last edited:
Would imagine if he signed an extension it would put his monthly wage up from now till 2020 why would he not sign another weather he's staying or not.
As the contract carmt be in forced by the clubs would be a fool not to extend?

Conviently for Kun and Lucas Biglia.Independiente are a massive club with a glorious history. In 2018 the Americas champions league is due to begin and the exodus of South Americans to Europe will slow dramatically.The prize money will be of champions league levels and the likes of River Plate and Boca Juniors will return quickly to being as big as Madrid and Barca as they were until the nineties.New York CITY will be among the beneficiaries of the new Americas champions league Teves Has already returned to Boca Higuain and Mascherano have hinted at their return to River also in 2018.Messi is even talking again about Newells

No need to worry about this - If we progress as rapidly as I think we will with Pep in charge he will be keen to stay a little longer, especially if he is still the main man up front - my prediction for what it's worth is he will stay until he is 32 then return home for 3 years at his beloved first club.

Would imagine if he signed an extension it would put his monthly wage up from now till 2020 why would he not sign another weather he's staying or not.
As the contract carmt be in forced by the clubs would be a fool not to extend?
I imagine the club and player have built up a reputation of trust over the years. It'll suit both parties to be honest with each other and I doubt he'll miss out financially by the end of his contract.

I imagine the club and player have built up a reputation of trust over the years. It'll suit both parties to be honest with each other and I doubt he'll miss out financially by the end of his contract.
Not so sure you know how many contracts has he had since he's been at city ? From memory believe he would have wanted away if Mancini had stayed along with other players we think arnt trouble makers ?

Not so sure you know how many contracts has he had since he's been at city ? From memory believe he would have wanted away if Mancini had stayed along with other players we think arnt trouble makers ?
He seems happy at City and we're happy with him. It's not something I worry about one way or another. Getting three years out of him from this point is enough for me. His very best years spent with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.