No Manchester C o A on the FA Cup final shirt

The ones posting shit on the petition are clearly angry little button bashers who wouldn't know the inside of OT if it hit them in the face.

Don't they know United are playing at this very moment? No obviously not.

I'm sat with the United fan I live with at this very moment and we're watching the QPR v Cardiff game not the united one.

We have sky, we could watch the United game. I think he's just forgotten. Mental

Yes, the main thing is we are in the final and have a great chance of winning it, that is the most important thing. But we have a tradition of wearing the Mcr C o A when we are at Wembley, so lets get the club to honour its tradition, surly it isn't hard to do. It's not the be all and end all, but it is what City do so lets do it, lets not forget our past when we forge ahead with our bright future. CTID

how come on page 18 i comment that i don't want this badge, yet on page 19 i'm "quoted" as being in favour?

i'm most definitely in favour of the current badge, as i imagine the vast majority of fans are, despite an outspoken group wanting to hark back to the MCoA

Probably to make it look like more than the small amount of people who have signed the online jokebook, sorry petition, actually are in favour of going back to the dark ages.
Lord BLue said:
how come on page 18 i comment that i don't want this badge, yet on page 19 i'm "quoted" as being in favour?

i'm most definitely in favour of the current badge, as i imagine the vast majority of fans are, despite an outspoken group wanting to hark back to the MCoA

Roger Ringpiece said:
Probably to make it look like more than the small amount of people who have signed the online jokebook, sorry petition, actually are in favour of going back to the dark ages.
Lord BLue said:

Darkages?

Yes, dark ages, with ye olde coat of arms.
SWP's back said:
Roger Ringpiece said:
Darkages?

Lord BLue said:
leipzigblue said:
It's tradition. I don't see why the club won't do it. Anyway, I've always disliked the new badge.

my 3 year old daughter only recognizes the new badge. whenever she sees it, she kisses it. much to the annoyance of my rag wife. changing the badge risks my hard work.

I have to say that I like your reasoning!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.