No Manchester C o A on the FA Cup final shirt

Could all of this be down to an attempt at great marketing.

Showing a climbdown to do what the fans would like?

I am quite happy for the badge we have at the moment to be on the replica shirts as advertised but what I want to see on the blazers of the officials and players attending the final along with their shirts is the Manchester coat of arms, if any team deserves to wear the badge it is us.

Rammyblues said:
I am quite happy for the badge we have at the moment to be on the replica shirts as advertised but what I want to see on the blazers of the officials and players attending the final along with their shirts is the Manchester coat of arms, if any team deserves to wear the badge it is us.

Some talk about that being exactly what will happen.

***crosses fingers***

Some talk about that being exactly what will happen.

***crosses fingers***

Good, the sooner they realise how much it means to us and the traditions of the club the better, it can't be the money side of things it is just down to shear will power they have got weeks to sort it out. Couldn't make it out on the tv shots but it looked like the rags had the coat of arms on their blazers for the semi against us.

I understand the argument may not be over just yet. Hope we can do it as being a sentimental old fool, I think it's really good we represent our city as well as our club. I'm a very, very proud Mancunian in that respect (in spite of the obvious flaws in the place).

Bluebird1 said:
I believe that in order to use the Coat of Arms you have to apply to the FA six months in advance.

If that's true then the bent fuckers at the FA will surely accept a bit of financial persuasion H Redknapp style?

It's really annoyed me that we likely wont be using it, I've been looking forward to seeing that shirt for ages.

Anyone we can email/write to/camp outside their house? (ignore the last one)

Just read this in the news of the world. The article said its going to happen and even had a mock up of the shirt with the coat of arms where the badge is, but id rather have the COA in the middle of the shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.