No Manchester C o A on the FA Cup final shirt

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
gingerthai said:
Pmsl, just looked through his past posts and nearly everyone has some kind of reference to united in it. 22 posts in 5 years, must try harder you Rag wum.

I can't believe he joined in 2007 we were shit then, surely they couldn't of been bitter when we were shit as well?

Maybe he is a sleeper agent placed here by the Rags until we got some success, then he jumps into action. ;)

LongsightM13 said:
plattlaneregular said:
Don't post often but this really, really pisses me off.

This has shown me that despite all the reassurances the 'Sheikh' has decided we don't represent Manchester anymore. We represent Him and his investment and rescue of this club.

As far as I'm concerned this is as big a step as trafford taking 'Football Club' off their badge.

Mansour, there is acknowledement at what you've done for us but to pull the rug from under our feet as the Manchester Club is a big decision. Maybe too big a decision.
Do one you pathetic rag waste of your raggy dad's spunk.
Though yo momma probably had a few tricks that night, so who knows who he was?
I've read all your posts and if you're a blue, then I'm a Latvian.
You son of a spunk skip. You are a monkey's miscarriage.
Yaya Toure, he does what he wants.
Mario says this ;)

Now excuse me. I've been a member of this forum for years. I enjoy perusing and reading fellow blues' comments and have deliberately avoided contentious issues across this time. I'm 40 years old now for fucks sake, not a kid.

I have now commented on a subject dear to me as a loyal fan for over 35 years. Couldn't get there in 81 for the Final but was there for the Semi, at Villa Park if you don't know. Personally know some ex players, mainly from North Manc.

If I was a 'Rag' why comment on the issue of a kit and not everything else across this time? Easier to slag off their fans in whatever way.

Thanks for the abuse. You keep opinions in line with your own view if that makes it easier for you.

80s Shorts said:
Why ? Seriously, why ?

Because it was his goal that won us our last F.A cup final. Just thought it would of been a fitting tribute no need to piss on me weetabix

Best tribute to Nelly wud be to win it.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:04 am --<br /><br />
i kne albert davy said:
Bit harsh old chap if you don.t mind me saying.
I think he's havin' a bad day just had a go at me for saying that it's a shame it didn't go through.

Didnt have a go, I asked you a question. My u r a sensative flower.

LongsightM13 said:
plattlaneregular said:

This has shown me that despite all the reassurances the 'Sheikh' has decided we don't represent Manchester anymore. We represent Him and his investment and rescue of this club.

As far as I'm concerned this is as big a step as trafford taking 'Football Club' off their badge.

Mansour, there is acknowledement at what you've done for us but to pull the rug from under our feet as the Manchester Club is a big decision. Maybe too big a decision.
Mario says this ;)

Just trawling through a few posts before I hit the sack and this had truly had me laughing my arse off. As a recently retired Sky pundit often said "take a bow son, take a bow". Post of the week for me, spat some of my precious last pint out too.............. Not to worry I've just found another can lurking at the back of the fridge!

Ha Ha f***in ha

On occasions when Manchester City plays in a major cup final, the usual crest has not been used; instead shirts bearing a badge of the arms of the City of Manchester are used, as a symbol of pride in representing the city of Manchester at a major event. This practice originates from a time when the players' shirts did not normally bear a badge of any kind, but has continued throughout the history of the club

Really disappointed by this, I understand about the brand etc but tradition and history must always have a place within the brand. In the open letter to the fans in last years annual report sheikh mansour talked about being proud of the heritage of the club and listening to our views. So, disappointed.

80s Shorts said:
Because it was his goal that won us our last F.A cup final. Just thought it would of been a fitting tribute no need to piss on me weetabix

Best tribute to Nelly wud be to win it.

-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:04 am --

I think he's havin' a bad day just had a go at me for saying that it's a shame it didn't go through.

Them periods are a nightmare eh? Don't worry we'll all make sure you see right through this.

LongsightM13 said:
plattlaneregular said:

Mario says this ;)

Plattlaneregular... oh, the away end you mean... you'll have been there for the 5-1 then... probably never got over the mental scars... all those trophies never erased Hinchcliffe's raised fist in your face eh? ... thought you'd join our forum and make subversive posts at the rate of 5 or 6 per year... that'll teach us blue bastards eh???

I dont mind rags who come on here to talk football but scum like you can do one. Ban please mods.

ozzie2920 said:
On occasions when Manchester City plays in a major cup final, the usual crest has not been used; instead shirts bearing a badge of the arms of the City of Manchester are used, as a symbol of pride in representing the city of Manchester at a major event. This practice originates from a time when the players' shirts did not normally bear a badge of any kind, but has continued throughout the history of the club

Well that that then, as we now have our own badge.

Storm in a teacup stirred by a master brewer.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:13 am --<br /><br />
80s Shorts said:
Best tribute to Nelly wud be to win it.

-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:04 am --

Them periods are a nightmare eh? Don't worry we'll all make sure you see right through this.

Well again when I brought up a question u spout drivel. Mate its a forum, we have differing opinions, if u dont want to discuss them and want to post inane comments such as the above then ok thats your prerogative, but u do look rather silly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.