No Manchester C o A on the FA Cup final shirt

80s Shorts said:
ozzie2920 said:
On occasions when Manchester City plays in a major cup final, the usual crest has not been used; instead shirts bearing a badge of the arms of the City of Manchester are used, as a symbol of pride in representing the city of Manchester at a major event. This practice originates from a time when the players' shirts did not normally bear a badge of any kind, but has continued throughout the history of the club

Well that that then, as we now have our own badge.

Storm in a teacup stirred by a master brewer.

This practice originates from a time when the players' shirts did not normally bear a badge of any kind, but has continued throughout the history of the club

LongsightM13 said:
plattlaneregular said:
Don't post often but this really, really pisses me off.

This has shown me that despite all the reassurances the 'Sheikh' has decided we don't represent Manchester anymore. We represent Him and his investment and rescue of this club.

As far as I'm concerned this is as big a step as trafford taking 'Football Club' off their badge.

Mansour, there is acknowledement at what you've done for us but to pull the rug from under our feet as the Manchester Club is a big decision. Maybe too big a decision.
Do one you pathetic rag waste of your raggy dad's spunk.
Though yo momma probably had a few tricks that night, so who knows who he was?
I've read all your posts and if you're a blue, then I'm a Latvian.
You son of a spunk skip. You are a monkey's miscarriage.
Yaya Toure, he does what he wants.
Mario says this ;)

LOL

Perfect response to sad rag wanker

gingerthai said:
80s Shorts said:

This practice originates from a time when the players' shirts did not normally bear a badge of any kind, but has continued throughout the history of the club

Are u really gonna lose sleep over it if we win the fkin thing. And aint google a great resource lol

Regular Joe said:
LongsightM13 said:
Do one you pathetic rag waste of your raggy dad's spunk.
Though yo momma probably had a few tricks that night, so who knows who he was?
I've read all your posts and if you're a blue, then I'm a Latvian.
You son of a spunk skip. You are a monkey's miscarriage.
Yaya Toure, he does what he wants.
Mario says this ;)

Plattlaneregular... oh, the away end you mean... you'll have been there for the 5-1 then... probably never got over the mental scars... all those trophies never erased Hinchcliffe's raised fist in your face eh? ... thought you'd join our forum and make subversive posts at the rate of 5 or 6 per year... that'll teach us blue bastards eh???

I dont mind rags who come on here to talk football but scum like you can do one. Ban please mods.

When my Dad took to me to Maine Road in the 70s it wasn't the away end. I'm scum because of what? I've never made any anti City remarks and this shite makes me despair. You enjoy your moderated by demand forum. I'll be there at Wembley next month because I've had a season ticket since 1988. I'm sorry i don't fit into your circle of friends and I've suffered physical shit in the name of City over the years. Perhaps that's why I don't post that often?

In another thread earlier in the week reCoA someone posted a paint job of the current shirt with the CoA on it. It looked mint. Many on that thread said that they would buy it. As has already been said 1000s would of bought it.

This shirt that has been produced is crap. No class at all. I have got to say you have let me down City, big time.

plattlaneregular said:
Regular Joe said:
Plattlaneregular... oh, the away end you mean... you'll have been there for the 5-1 then... probably never got over the mental scars... all those trophies never erased Hinchcliffe's raised fist in your face eh? ... thought you'd join our forum and make subversive posts at the rate of 5 or 6 per year... that'll teach us blue bastards eh???

I dont mind rags who come on here to talk football but scum like you can do one. Ban please mods.

When my Dad took to me to Maine Road in the 70s it wasn't the away end. I'm scum because of what? I've never made any anti City remarks and this shite makes me despair. You enjoy your moderated by demand forum. I'll be there at Wembley next month because I've had a season ticket since 1988. I'm sorry i don't fit into your circle of friends and I've suffered physical shit in the name of City over the years. Perhaps that's why I don't post that often?

Look at it from a positive point of view at least your getting your post count up and can report back to Rag headquarters an improvement in infiltration. ;)

80s Shorts said:
ozzie2920 said:
On occasions when Manchester City plays in a major cup final, the usual crest has not been used; instead shirts bearing a badge of the arms of the City of Manchester are used, as a symbol of pride in representing the city of Manchester at a major event. This practice originates from a time when the players' shirts did not normally bear a badge of any kind, but has continued throughout the history of the club

-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:13 am --

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Them periods are a nightmare eh? Don't worry we'll all make sure you see right through this.

Well again when I brought up a question u spout drivel. Mate its a forum, we have differing opinions, if u dont want to discuss them and want to post inane comments such as the above then ok thats your prerogative, but u do look rather silly.

Mate you looked to jump down my throat, Why? Simply Why? you may as well just said what? fuckin what?

I gave you my answer and you replied with "why not win the F.A cup for him" then why not do both? it just seems your up for arguing with who ever, yes it's a forum but doesn't necessarily mean you turn it into a debate. Some fans wanted the C o A some don't.

I'm sorry you didn't see the funny side with what I said from now on I'll be serious and direct and if I spot someone writing a thread about being dissapointed with something I'll reply to said op with.....

80s Shorts said:
Is it ? dont know wat the fk ur goin on about as usual

lighten up friend and don't take everything serious.

gingerthai said:
plattlaneregular said:

Look at it from a positive point of view at least your getting your post count up and can report back to Rag headquarters an improvement in infiltration. ;)

Well thank you. Loyal Blue of many years forced to stop contributing to a City forum because you've decided I'm a Rag. Not made a mention of any situation regarding the semi, blues, rags, violence or anything similar. However, I made a comment regarding the strip for the Final and I get abuse. Reason I'm fairly passionate about this is I have Peter Barnes' Final shirt from 76 and think it's important to continue with tradition.

You know best though, don't you?

plattlaneregular said:
gingerthai said:

Well thank you. Loyal Blue of many years forced to stop contributing to a City forum because you've decided I'm a Rag. Not made a mention of any situation regarding the semi, blues, rags, violence or anything similar. However, I made a comment regarding the strip for the Final and I get abuse. Reason I'm fairly passionate about this is I have Peter Barnes' Final shirt from 76 and think it's important to continue with tradition.

You know best though, don't you?

Whos forcing you to stop posting? doesnt really matter what i think one way or the other. Its a forum that welcomes anyone and plenty of banter goes on. Just ignore what you dont like and comment on what you like. If you really dont want to see certain peoples posts you have a foe button at your disposal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.