No matter who we sign, will Robinho always be the favourite?

This is what he came out and said recently:

"The only thing in my mind is to stay here for many years. Next year we will try our best to reach the UEFA Champions League."

Taken from sky sports news!

For me yes. If Robinho didn't sign for us i don't think we'd have as much of a chance of getting Kaka as we currently have

Robinho will always be a fans favourite and we will see the very best of him if we do gwt Kaka,the lad must be under pressure each week knowing hes our best player.

Kaka is a model proffesional and will take this club with the signings he will attract to a level we have only ever dreamed about.

robinho will always be a city legend.he made the first step.that will never be forgotten

Elano is one of my absolute favourites and was my first favourite player (long story but only just became a footy/City fan 2 years ago.) Unfortanetly his bad form has put me off for awhile now and I don't like what I've been hearing about him! /pets Elano (cat). He is still a favourite and I will watch him wherever he goes! Robinho is the first step in a very great leap to becoming the world's greatest club! He is a definate favourite for me and since Ireland stepped up to the plate and became one of the best on our team, he is now also one of my favourites especially being he is a nostalgic peice of what is City's academy! So yes I know I will love seeing Kaka play and he may even become my favourite but for now Robinho leads it with his spirit and him (even if it was for money) being the first in the big step of the takeover to join City in the plight to become the BEST! Plus his great attitude is a huge plus!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.