No minute’s silence for Franny yesterday

I wouldn't have expected us to have one if it had been the other way round. We'll do it at our next home game, it's just unfortunate timing with the international break. There was one before the women's game yesterday, as you'd expect.

Our fans did seem quiet yesterday, but even when you could hear them ie no Arsenal singing and the commentators not talking, they seemed really low volume, so I suspect it was to do with the mic placement / volumes Sky had set

Yet another thread turns into having a go at our own.

Our away following is as noisy and loyal as fuck, as Pep has commented on many a time. If you went to aways you'd know this. We're respected the length and breadth of the country for our away support, so fuck off with that utter bullshit.
I think you missed the irony in my post which was a reply articulating your sentiments exactly. No apology needed fella. We all post in haste and fuck up occasionally
:-)

Not sure we did it for Vialli from my recollection

Wouldn't expect Arsenal to do it... let's be honest 75% of their fans wouldn't have a clue who Franny was
Always found them OK in my late 70s & 80s London away days compared to the other cockney clubs. I’m sure their decent old school fans would remember Franny and give him the respect he deserves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.