No one is bigger than MCFC - Let It Be

Great post and this is what's bugging me, his gripe is with our executives so what is griping him so much;

he is the highest earner
he is playing
there is investment in the team
we are in the top two
his image rights must be earning over time with his presence everywhere.
He is allowed to fly home at will
he is our captain
What's his F***ing problem.

Excellent and helpful post. I don't know if it's the money or wanting to spend more time with the family, but one thing's for sure, it has nothing whatsoever to do with MCFC executives - what a ridiculous suggestion - what does he take us for!

Gary James said:
nijinskybell said:
The new edition of 'Manchester - A Football History' looks great by the way. Not had time to have an in-depth look yet though.

Thanks. Perhaps I shouldn't have put the "Welcome" poster and the story that surrounds it in it (although I'm sure the news that Utd used their banner in an official advert 5 years earlier may stun some who called City 'arrogant'!).

Would that be the 30yr banner?

Good post btw

Thank you Gary, no player is bigger than this club. We are City and we will survive yet another "crisis"!! We always do.

We managed extremely well at West Ham on Saturday without Carlos and even though, as I have said in another thread, he came over as a nice person when I met him on the train back from London last season with his friends, he is no bigger nor better than Vincent Kompany, David Silva, Nigel De Jong, the Toure Brothers and every other member of our team, so onwards and upwards for Manchester City.

Thanks again Gary, the voice of reason.

Spot on OP, carlos is the most industrious striker in the prem scoring more golas than anyone else working his little b0ll0x off for the team. yer getting to be the talk of the town because of, not inspite of, ten other guys and a second to none backroom staff.

ps the falklands is ours so fuck off you whinging little argy cnut and take your stupid little advisor with you, i hate fergie but looks like he saw that coming b 4 we did, bet the little red nosed tw@t is giggling his glenmorangie soaked arse off

lloydie said:
Gary James said:
Thanks. Perhaps I shouldn't have put the "Welcome" poster and the story that surrounds it in it (although I'm sure the news that Utd used their banner in an official advert 5 years earlier may stun some who called City 'arrogant'!).

Would that be the 30yr banner?

Good post btw

At the time it was 28 years and it was in an official advert - anyone who has the book can see it and the story behind it on page 365 - you can also see a low res image of that page and others at: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=456458186882&set=a.449723046882.264869.266700661882" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... 6700661882</a>

As for Tevez... I don't think the player himself has an issue at all and I think the agent has timed this badly for his client - I think Tevez wants success more than money, so why leave now?

Its all down to his "advisors" and there thirst for money, well this time Carlos you are playing with the wrong people. You will only leave on our terms and for our price and i cant see many clubs forking out £40 million plus wages . Otherwise he either gets his head down at City or retires and faces a huge financial bill as the club take him for every penny they can.

Top post Gary.

For all the bad press he gets Gary Cook has done a lot of good work in bringing the club closer to the supporters. Judge the man on his actions, not the stories and excuses from an unhinged player and his vermin agent.

A couple of points;

Why does Tevez even have to talk to any of these 'senior exec's'? The manager is the players 'boss' and players have absolutely no reason to bother with the suits who run the club

And if he misses his kids so much (understandable) then i'd have thought 4 days off would see him flying to their side immediately.

This is one of those 'choose sides' moments a la george bush, and i choose City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.