No-one passing to Haaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's every game now. He makes runs after runs after runs. No one ever passes to him or even attempts to. Its pissing me off. Can't imagine how he's feeling.

He's 7ft tall ffs. Chip it to him more often. It's driving me insane watching all the wasted opportunities.

Is anyone else getting as frustrated with this as I am?
Dogturd is what it is. Fucking Viking up top and the useless players behind him can’t pass the ball so he can run on goal. Said it before. Absolute disgrace. Team is broken.

Last edited:
I honestly can’t understand this, is it an instruction from Pep or are our players blinded by his movement. It’s simple just pass to the fucker or slip him in on goal

It's every game now. He makes runs after runs after runs. No one ever passes to him or even attempts to. Its pissing me off. Can't imagine how he's feeling.

He's 7ft tall ffs. Chip it to him more often. It's driving me insane watching all the wasted opportunities.

I think we're all on the same page...

Someone in the post match thread called us the safe passing squad. Completely apt.

We need to take more risks with our passing but it's just not happening.

100%

When he scored his 25 league goals did he dribble alone past the whole opposition team or did somebody pass to him ?

So he’s been passed to successfully 8 times more than his nearest rival.

Ignore the media shite from morons desperate to put a bad spin on the best transfer of the decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.