No PL Penalty In 2 Years Away From Home

dannybcity said:
MCFC BOB said:
Corky said:
Adebayor v Wolves was less than 2 years ago.

Not seen a replay of yesterdays hand ball in or out the area yet.
Definitely outside the area. Probably why it wasn't shown.

It wasn't definitely outside the area, it was probably in the area.
Was just about to post the same.

Apart from Chelsea away last season I cannot think of one we should have got.That includes yesterday.

conormcfc said:
bennyboy said:
Apart from Chelsea away last season I cannot think of one we should have got.That includes yesterday.
Was going to say this. Silva at Chelsea is the only stone waller I can remember.

Richards at Bayern is the only one I can remember in any other comp.

In any other area of the pitch Tevez would have got a foul yesterday when he was grabbed in the area

It was soft i agree but there is just no consistency in referring

Ballo got a soft yellow yesterday but the Sunderland lad whom had a high foot and almost took off a toon players head got fuck all

Dont know the answer to be honest but so frustrating

bennyboy said:

And yet we've still won the league and two other domestic cups in the past few seasons without any diving/cheating and intimidating the officials. I know which one I'm more comfortable with.

conormcfc said:
bennyboy said:
Was going to say this. Silva at Chelsea is the only stone waller I can remember.

Richards at Bayern is the only one I can remember in any other comp.

It's a bit blurry but, wasn't there one in the first half against Dortmund?
Or possibly against Fulham? I don't remember exactly but I watched both those games in a pub in Italy and seem to think we got robbed in one of those games.

bennyboy said:
Everton away(neville hand ball)
Norwich Away (Teves booked for a dive)
Rags Away (Richards taken out by anderson)
Theres three off the top of my head. The OS should do a vid of all the
Debatable ones over the last year.

bennyboy said:
DO you normally remember each and every incident and goal over a two year period?

And you really can't forget Tevez & Aguero Vs Norwich and Richards at Utd? Tevez should also have received one at Fulham as his incident was more of a pen than the one they received.<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:09 am --<br /><br />
MCFC BOB said:
What would be the point in that?

A person would watch it once, go "Ah, see look! Cheating cunts!" and that'd be it. Then they'd come on here with more "conclusive evidence" to prove that the FA hate us and only want United to succeed.
There you go again you boring twunt. You and Pidge are the ones mentioning agenda time and again.

We are just pointing out (quite rightly), that to receive 15 pens at home in a row and no pens away in a two year period (when we are top scorers over that time) is very strange and suggests we are not being reffed the same home and away. No one else in the league has such a contrast between home and away.

SWP's back said:
bennyboy said:
DO you normally remember each and every incident and goal over a two year period?

And you really can't forget Tevez & Aguero Vs Norwich and Richards at Utd? Tevez should also have received one at Fulham as his incident was more of a pen than the one they received.

arsenal at home a few weeks ago - aguero should have been given a pen. Fact he stayed on his feet worked against him - but it should have been a penalty without a shadow of a doubt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.