No PL Penalty In 2 Years Away From Home

MCFC BOB said:
Corky said:
Adebayor v Wolves was less than 2 years ago.

Not seen a replay of yesterdays hand ball in or out the area yet.
Definitely outside the area. Probably why it wasn't shown.

At the ground I thought Fortune's feet came down on the line and when I watched the match choice on Sky that was confirmed. It was difficult to be certain of the position of his hand at contact with the ball but it comes into the "seen them given" category for me.

I'm amazed that anyone on here thinks Balotelli should've had a 2nd yellow for that tackle Long. It was a typically clumsy forward's challenge but he won the ball, if refs start dishing out yellows for every challenge like that no match would ever have enough players left to finish the 90 mins.

MCFC BOB said:
Corky said:

No definitely about it bob. You are so tiresome.<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:04 pm --<br /><br />
Corky said:

Less than 2 years by 9 days you huge pedant.

lancs blue said:
MCFC BOB said:
Corky said:

At the ground I thought Fortune's feet came down on the line and when I watched the match choice on Sky that was confirmed. It was difficult to be certain of the position of his hand at contact with the ball but it comes into the "seen them given" category for me.

I'm amazed that anyone on here thinks Balotelli should've had a 2nd yellow for that tackle Long. It was a typically clumsy forward's challenge but he won the ball, if refs start dishing out yellows for every challenge like that no match would ever have enough players left to finish the 90 mins.

Apparently we have to be grateful that referees don't send Balo off, even when he wins the ball, because this is a sign that they are not biased. Superb logic.

SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:
Corky said:

No definitely about it bob. You are so tiresome.

-- Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:04 pm --

Corky said:

Less than 2 years by 9 days you huge pedant.

9 day, 1 month, 3 months were do you draw the line? Thanks for the insult for being correct.

It's only an insult if you class it as such, it's simply accurate and I think most would agree that within 10 ten days of two years would be fair comment for people to say two years. Plus it will be over two years before our next away game so two years is more than fair.

Re: No PL Penalty In 2 Years

kiam06 said:
That's because our team doesn't attack that often and they even themselves out during the season......:)

We should however all be congratulating united for their first win in a decade without the aid of a penalty or red card, well done Sir Alex and all who attend the Theatre of dreams.
classic i love this site ha

Done a bit of digging to find the actual statistics relating to this issue.

2011-12 Un*t*d awarded 11 penalities (9 at home and 2 away) - scored 9, 1 saved, 1 missed (3 penalties awarded against them during this season)

2010-11 Un*t*d awarded 5 penalties (2 at home and 3 away) - scored 3, 1 saved, 1 missed (6 penalties awarded against them during this season)

Total 16 penalties awarded - 11(H) 5(A)
(9 awarded against them in the same time period)

2011-12 CITY awarded 8 penalties (8 at home and 0 away) - scored 7, 1 saved, 0 missed (3 penalties awarded against us during this season)

2010-11 CITY awarded 9 penalties (8 at home and 1 away) - scored 8, saved 0, missed 1 (4 penalties awarded against us during this season)

Total 17 penalties awarded - 16(H) 1(A)
(7 awarded against us in the same time period)

don't know if it illustrates anything but at least you all have the facts now

Re: No PL Penalty In 2 Years

blueinsa said:
Those that still try and claim that refs treat us no differently are living in cloud fucking cuckoo land as far as im concerned.

Twattenburg did his very worst again yesterday but unfortunately for him and his paymasters, the cream rose to the top and we gave them all a big fat fuck you!

His first half performance was a complete joke yesterday and the cnut must have wasted 10 minutes with his constant, "look at me" stoppages!

Just glad it wasn't Micah that played volleyball at the edge of his box as we would without a doubt be talking about a very different outcome right now.

sush, it pure coincidence, there's no agenda, clattenburg is as honest as the day is long.
2 years without a pen, with our players, the way we press, pure fluke i reckon.

now then, where's that sand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.