No problem if Newcastle beat us and ...

The Future's Blue said:
Sounds like people advocating what teams do for the Rags, rolling over so they can achieve a better position.

If Newcastle get a CL place it should be by their own hard work, not by being given it. They won't though, after some of the decisions I've seen going Chelsea's way I'm absolutely certain that they'll scrape 4th and Newcastle and Spurs will be consigned to the Europa at best.

It seems like Newcastle are a bit like City in that they're not part of the "Big 4" so (while I always want City to win) I wouldn't be heartbroken if any of the big 4 get screwed over. Teams lay down for the scum all the time and if they don't the refs pick up the slack anyway so City laying down would be kind of hilarious.

But Arsenal are catching us. They don't even have to win all of their six remaining games for us to finish third. The way we are playing, I cannot see us winning another game this season. Four draws and two defeats beckon.

Want City to win all our remaining games now. If we happen to lose to Newcastle and they finish in the top 4 then i'll be happy for them. Still want us to beat them though. Hopefully both can happen.

If it meant one of the so called big teams missing out and weakening them for next year then definately yes.

If spurs missed out then the chances of being able to sign Bale would increase. If arsenal missed out then same with RVP.

and finish further off united?? no thanks, if we're not gonna win it I'd like us to finish as close as possible

You can all fuck off some of us have to live up here amongst them. Toon fans are the biggest bunch of deluded fuckwits walking the planet.

lionheart said:
But Arsenal are catching us. They don't even have to win all of their six remaining games for us to finish third. The way we are playing, I cannot see us winning another game this season. Four draws and two defeats beckon.
What an absolute crock of shit

Never ever want city to get beat,if Newcastle dont do it themselves they don't deserve it.
Got to say tottenhams run in is the easiest by quite some way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.