no signings?

Stoned Rose said:
kompany10 said:
I know its only the 2nd of july however has anybody else got any worries that we will not sign anybody? it seems slightly strange that we are not being strongly linked with anybody, i still think we can win the league with the squad we have but this season will be more difficult if we dont improove our squad.

l.jpg

Hardly anyone has made a signing of note. Early days.

Still early days?

We really need to get a move on, this is getting ridiculous.

Marvin said:
RandomJ said:
avoidconfusion said:
I feel we screwed this window up

Can say that again. Were plenty of top class players available this window and we have missed out on them all and are scraping the bottom of the barrel now.
Who is at the bottom of the barrel?

I think Mancini wanted the likes of Lavezzi, Thiago Silva, De Rossi and RVP, and it looks like he's going to get Scott Sinclair. No wonder he's pissed.

hgblue said:
Marvin said:
RandomJ said:
Can say that again. Were plenty of top class players available this window and we have missed out on them all and are scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

I think Mancini wanted the likes of Lavezzi, Thiago Silva, De Rossi and RVP, and it looks like he's going to get Scott Sinclair. No wonder he's pissed.

De Rossi is still available and would be a near perfect signing, would much rather have him than either RVP or Agger.

ranxerox said:
hgblue said:
Marvin said:

De Rossi is still available and would be a near perfect signing, would much rather have him than either RVP or Agger.

Di Rossi is too expensive for us. City are taking FFP extremely seriously for whatever reason.

It's why we're now settling for players like Sinclair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.