no signings?

kompany10 said:
07/08/12. Seemingly no players nearer to coming in, the posters who first posted back in july who said stop worrying the players will come in (even though i know we need players in but we still have a top team), worrying yet?

We've got a player having a medical today, keep up you overdramatic mug!

Whoever we sign, they do not need to start in the first few weeks of the season.

Seosa said:
kompany10 said:
07/08/12. Seemingly no players nearer to coming in, the posters who first posted back in july who said stop worrying the players will come in (even though i know we need players in but we still have a top team), worrying yet?

No we dont, that is a rumour.

kompany10 said:
Seosa said:
kompany10 said:

You don't know if we don't, you can't say it's only a rumour and dismiss the possibility in the same sentence, fuck me....

Seosa said:
kompany10 said:
Seosa said:

You don't know if we don't, you can't say it's only a rumour and dismiss the possibility in the same sentence, fuck me....

And therefore you cant say we have a player having a medical today when you dont know for sure, hypocrite

kompany10 said:
Seosa said:
kompany10 said:

And therefore you cant say we have a player having a medical today when you dont know for sure, hypocrite

True, I'll admit that.

Matt Diablo said:
cmdub said:
Arsenal have spent £40m already chew on that

yep did and it tasted a little bland and tasteless - apart from Gordonzola who is basically the next 27 yr old Maradona apparently

If you are talking about Cazorla then you have no idea. He is quality and in my opinion the best signing of the transfer window to date. Great buy from that twat Wenger.

Michu, Mata, Silva and Cazorla now all in the Premier League :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.