No superstars next season

Re: NO SUPER STARS NEXT SEASON

i still think that we can sing verry good players ..we can look at toure brothers ,tevez ,van der vart,deco,robben,dzeko and many more...plus we have stephen ireland who can become world class player..god dam we got Robinho !!!many clubs can only dream about him..its not so bad!

just read this on some news site.

Ronaldo’s proposed transfer was revealed as the pound hit its highest level against the euro for six months - and until the deal is sealed every increase will cost the Spanish giants even more.
The pound hit 1.17 euros and currency experts calculate that each cent the euro falls will cost the Spaniards an extra one million euros

could it be that we are not signing anyone at the moment because we're waiting for the pound to go up in value? Just a thought.

Tricky_Trev said:
I can't take this any longer!!! Rags, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Villa, Spurs, Everton, West Ham, Fulham, Bolton, Burnley, Wolves, Birmingham, Stoke, Wigan, Hull and Sunderland have bought absolutely nothing!! Pompey have bought the world-superstar that is Aaron Mokoena and Blackburn have bought wonderkid Elrio van Heerden on a free. In the meantime we have just been farting around buying Gareth Barry and trying to tie up a deal for Carlos Tevez. We are a complete joke. Sack the board, sack Hughes, sack everybody.

do you make it up as you go along. i dont give a fuck, what hull, sunderland, bolton, bury or accrington fucking stanley do, and if your not just a tad concerned that we may not get the targets we want to give us a good chance of being higher, you are a delusional (never used this word to a fellow blue on here before in over a thousand post, but it seems other dont give a fuck, so.) WANKER.

We already have Brazil's best attacking player in our team, so if Robinho isn't a superstar then I don't know who is. He just needs the right players around him. Barry is exactly the sort we need. I still think Tevez will come but we could live without him as long as Bellamy stays fit. There is also absolutely no doubt that we will buy a big striker at some stage during this window, and if that turns out to be 'only' RSC that's fine with me. Probably no more risky, and £15m cheaper than taking a punt on Dzeko.

Our main priority this window should be on the defence. That is the only reason why we were nowhere near the top 4 last season, not a lack of galactico attacking players.

r.soleofsalford said:
Tricky_Trev said:
I can't take this any longer!!! Rags, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Villa, Spurs, Everton, West Ham, Fulham, Bolton, Burnley, Wolves, Birmingham, Stoke, Wigan, Hull and Sunderland have bought absolutely nothing!! Pompey have bought the world-superstar that is Aaron Mokoena and Blackburn have bought wonderkid Elrio van Heerden on a free. In the meantime we have just been farting around buying Gareth Barry and trying to tie up a deal for Carlos Tevez. We are a complete joke. Sack the board, sack Hughes, sack everybody.

do you make it up as you go along. i dont give a fuck, what hull, sunderland, bolton, bury or accrington fucking stanley do, and if your not just a tad concerned that we may not get the targets we want to give us a good chance of being higher, you are a delusional (never used this word to a fellow blue on here before in over a thousand post, but it seems other dont give a fuck, so.) WANKER.

You obviously didnt read the "Tounge in Cheek" reply then.!!!!!!!

mr bluesky said:
Get used to seeing Caceido as the no 1 striker next season ...and Dunne will be first name on the team sheet.....the superstars refuse to sign for Mark Who no matter how much we offer to pay .....and thats a fact.

I think you want the Stoke forum. We're all talking about Manchester City here.

I'm not panicking. Never expected this to be any different to be honest. Didn't think Hughes could attract big names to an already unattractive to big names club, and not seen anything yet to prove me wrong.

I will be happy to be proved wrong, of course, but it hasn't happened yet! Not even close.

Reading his quotes from the nonsensical, most pointless press conference ever earlier I am now in less doubt than ever that we will be shopping at Aldi rather than Sainsburys this summer (I hear there's a two for one deal on crocked strikers).

All that blather about a lot of big teams spending a lot of money was a transparent attempt to make a pre-emptive EXCUSE for his inevitable failure to land his targets. 'Not my fault wah wah wah'.

We should have got a proper manager in when we had the chance instead of wasting yet another season treading water, but such is life.

kennycar said:
just read this on some news site.

Ronaldo’s proposed transfer was revealed as the pound hit its highest level against the euro for six months - and until the deal is sealed every increase will cost the Spanish giants even more.
The pound hit 1.17 euros and currency experts calculate that each cent the euro falls will cost the Spaniards an extra one million euros

could it be that we are not signing anyone at the moment because we're waiting for the pound to go up in value? Just a thought.

only if we are complete tossers. Its the most ridiculous fucking thing ive heard in a long time, leaving to one side sterling's weakness, there is such a thing as an FX forward by which you can hedge yourself against future FX movements, if we were unsure about the amount we needed to hedge we could use an array of derivatives, such as a call option where we would reserve the right to but currency in the future at a given rate should we so desire. I reckon, and this is only a hunch, that the richest sovereign fund in the world who have a fuck off A1 team looking after their financial interests may have stumbled across a few of these financial instruments.

experts calculate

how much was this expert paid exactly to tap 80 million into a calculater times it by .01 and go fuck me thats 800,000- a tic

slaps forehead repeatedly

Muckin Funster said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Tricky_Trev said:

You obviously didnt read the "Tounge in Cheek" reply then.!!!!!!!

obviously. ;}

Gonna be a looooong summer. Some of us may not make it to September, expect an increase in heart problems, blood pressure and spontaeneous human combustion among our brethren during the coming months. Come on people, calm blue ocean.......calm blue ocean.........calm blue ocean.........calm blue ocean

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.