No superstars next season

Re: NO SUPER STARS NEXT SEASON

Danish Blue said:
kennycar said:
just read this on some news site.

Ronaldo’s proposed transfer was revealed as the pound hit its highest level against the euro for six months - and until the deal is sealed every increase will cost the Spanish giants even more.
The pound hit 1.17 euros and currency experts calculate that each cent the euro falls will cost the Spaniards an extra one million euros

could it be that we are not signing anyone at the moment because we're waiting for the pound to go up in value? Just a thought.

only if we are complete tossers. Its the most ridiculous fucking thing ive heard in a long time, leaving to one side sterling's weakness, there is such a thing as an FX forward by which you can hedge yourself against future FX movements, if we were unsure about the amount we needed to hedge we could use an array of derivatives, such as a call option where we would reserve the right to but currency in the future at a given rate should we so desire. I reckon, and this is only a hunch, that the richest sovereign fund in the world who have a fuck off A1 team looking after their financial interests may have stumbled across a few of these financial instruments.

experts calculate

how much was this expert paid exactly to tap 80 million into a calculater times it by .01 and go fuck me thats 800,000- a tic

slaps forehead repeatedly

Good point, well made, made me laugh too.

Tricky_Trev said:
I can't take this any longer!!! Rags, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Villa, Spurs, Everton, West Ham, Fulham, Bolton, Burnley, Wolves, Birmingham, Stoke, Wigan, Hull and Sunderland have bought absolutely nothing!! Pompey have bought the world-superstar that is Aaron Mokoena and Blackburn have bought wonderkid Elrio van Heerden on a free. In the meantime we have just been farting around buying Gareth Barry and trying to tie up a deal for Carlos Tevez. We are a complete joke. Sack the board, sack Hughes, sack everybody.
Rag?

Luke The Blue said:
Tricky_Trev said:
I can't take this any longer!!! Rags, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Villa, Spurs, Everton, West Ham, Fulham, Bolton, Burnley, Wolves, Birmingham, Stoke, Wigan, Hull and Sunderland have bought absolutely nothing!! Pompey have bought the world-superstar that is Aaron Mokoena and Blackburn have bought wonderkid Elrio van Heerden on a free. In the meantime we have just been farting around buying Gareth Barry and trying to tie up a deal for Carlos Tevez. We are a complete joke. Sack the board, sack Hughes, sack everybody.
Rag?

Burn the witch!

FFS

Luke The Blue said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Rag?

Yes. I did a tongue-in-cheek post to highlight the pure stupidity of those that are verging on suicide at the imaginary lack of signings that are happening at our club. This clearly makes me a rag.

basher said:
Didn't get Kaka, Villa, or Ronaldo. Shocking really. Hughes and Cook out!!

Wanted Hughes out before any of that.

Will want him out exactly the same amount if we don't get Tevez.

Will want him out exactly the same amount if we do get RSC.

Will want him out even more when we sign Lucas fucking Neill lol.

mr bluesky said:
Get used to seeing Caceido as the no 1 striker next season ...and Dunne will be first name on the team sheet.....the superstars refuse to sign for Mark Who no matter how much we offer to pay .....and thats a fact.

heres some more facts
the moon is made of green cheese
MPs dont fiddle expenses
city are ruining football
wenger didnt see the incident
it only rains on bank holidays
father christmas
no such thing as the holocaust
tevez is moving to hollywood
elvis is alive and lives in hulme
it makes you go blind

mr bluesky said:
Get used to seeing Caceido as the no 1 striker next season ...and Dunne will be first name on the team sheet.....the superstars refuse to sign for Mark Who no matter how much we offer to pay .....and thats a fact.

No it's not.

Tricky_Trev said:
surely us signing barry is better than every club in the world has done this widow so far (exept real madrid)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.