No superstars next season

Re: NO SUPER STARS NEXT SEASON

Tricky_Trev said:
I can't take this any longer!!! Rags, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Villa, Spurs, Everton, West Ham, Fulham, Bolton, Burnley, Wolves, Birmingham, Stoke, Wigan, Hull and Sunderland have bought absolutely nothing!! Pompey have bought the world-superstar that is Aaron Mokoena and Blackburn have bought wonderkid Elrio van Heerden on a free. In the meantime we have just been farting around buying Gareth Barry and trying to tie up a deal for Carlos Tevez. We are a complete joke. Sack the board, sack Hughes, sack everybody.

chill out man we didnt really fart around signing barry it toook what all of 3 days of the window being open give or take, n tevez always said he was waitin till after the internationals to see what the crack was an at the end of the day everyone deserves a bit of a holiday especially after the season we'v ad so give mark n gary some breathin room have a bitta of faith n be in the stands next season what ever the weather trev!

mr bluesky said:
Get used to seeing Caceido as the no 1 striker next season ...and Dunne will be first name on the team sheet.....the superstars refuse to sign for Mark Who no matter how much we offer to pay .....and thats a fact.

Sick of seeing the same bullshit off you in nearly every thread.

I'm loathe to call anyone a rag but you have slipped under the radar so far.

Neville Kneville said:
Tricky_Trev said:
I can't take this any longer!!! Rags, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Villa, Spurs, Everton, West Ham, Fulham, Bolton, Burnley, Wolves, Birmingham, Stoke, Wigan, Hull and Sunderland have bought absolutely nothing!! Pompey have bought the world-superstar that is Aaron Mokoena and Blackburn have bought wonderkid Elrio van Heerden on a free. In the meantime we have just been farting around buying Gareth Barry and trying to tie up a deal for Carlos Tevez. We are a complete joke. Sack the board, sack Hughes, sack everybody.

I know, it drives you 'round the fucking bend doesn't it. I think we're the only other club in the world bar Madrid to have signed anybody worth signing & yet people are suicidal! How did these tossers cope when we were in the 3rd division?

spot on man probably didnt cope cos they werent there wiv us bloody posers

mr bluesky said:
Get used to seeing Caceido as the no 1 striker next season ...and Dunne will be first name on the team sheet.....the superstars refuse to sign for Mark Who no matter how much we offer to pay .....and thats a fact.

fuck off. a blatent rag.

and yet another hughes-out thread.skllfully disguised as a hughes-out thread.Surprised its not been declared a pandemic .Come on lads dont recycle old prejudices, get the creative juices flowing,dont just peddle whats been done to death,for instance no-one mentions the weather has been crap since MH was hired. not to mention the jobless figures,. When RSC scores a screamer will you boo or cheer? when we make top six .........? anyway keep up the good work it keeps complacency at bay ,just hope you've not peaked too soon

Don't want superstars.

(I don't count Tevez as a superstar by the way, I do want him although I think its not a disaster if he doesn't come because we can get equivelant quality)

onelikeshmike said:
Tricky_Trev said:

chill out man we didnt really fart around signing barry it toook what all of 3 days of the window being open give or take, n tevez always said he was waitin till after the internationals to see what the crack was an at the end of the day everyone deserves a bit of a holiday especially after the season we'v ad so give mark n gary some breathin room have a bitta of faith n be in the stands next season what ever the weather trev!

Read the quote again my friend ...nice and slow...it isnt a piss take- far from it.

samharris said:
onelikeshmike said:
Tricky_Trev said:

Read the quote again my friend ...nice and slow...it isnt a piss take- far from it.

Thanks for doing your best to spell it out samharris. I despair sometimes, i really do!

tommcfc said:
mr bluesky said:

fuck off. a blatent rag.

Theres always...(drum roll) <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=126632" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=126632</a>

Tricky_Trev said:
samharris said:
onelikeshmike said:
Tricky_Trev said:

Thanks for doing your best to spell it out samharris. I despair sometimes, i really do!

Me and you both Trev.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.