No Surprise Fulham Away not sold out despite only 1700 ticke

dannybcity said:
It's alot of money but I'm down there anyway and I've got free accomodation so I'm going to the Cottage for the first time. Anyone know of any good watering holes?
if you are coming from hammersmith station go to crab tree,abou 10 min from the ground,right next to the thames,otherwise go to putney high street,ye olde spotted horse my fav.

dannybcity said:
greenie said:
8 bells is where a lot of the city fans end up, or a nice pub/bar on the roundabout, just next to the park, cant remember what that's called though.

Eight Bells it is, it's got some cracking reviews online.

decent beer, pretty small though but if the weather is good just drink on the street

texas pete said:
Halfpenny said:
On the subject of ticket sales, anyone know how many we've sold for Sunday?

In how many threads have you posted that question ?
And in how many threads have I got an answer?

God, the forum police are out in force.

I don't really think you can blame clubs for charging huge fees as you could argue that if nobody bought them then they'd have the reduce ticket prices. Dare I say it's the price of success why in many ways I'm happier to finish 7th and get charged average fees than be charged as catergory A everywhere. Ticket prices are ridiculous but when it's on TV the people who make the prices will just say watch it on TV. What about United fans having to pay huge fees everywhere they go. When you become a big club high ticket pricing comes as a result of it. What would you rather want success and cheaper tickets while finish mid table every season? out of curiosity. I know which 1 i'd choose.

My mrs wanted to go to London so I conveniently booked it for this weekend. £49 x 2 is a lot of money but I'm not sure I'll be able to get away with sacking her off whilst I watch the footy

The Fat el Hombre said:
My mrs wanted to go to London so I conveniently booked it for this weekend. £49 x 2 is a lot of money but I'm not sure I'll be able to get away with sacking her off whilst I watch the footy
we're going down for the weekend too, train down saturday afternoon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.