No Team Talk needed on Wednesday

gooney said:
Lool I don’t think putting that in the dressing room is gonna change anything. You really think players will be more motivated by what some guy writes in the internet? That’s one fans opinion, the way you react you would believe that’s a statement from the club. If you take everything written in the internet seriously you will end up crazy.

The internet has a lot to answer for and giving idiots like that a platform to spout shit is one of them.

Even if Silva and Mario aren't ready I'm still confident we can get a result. When was the last time with Bobby we weren't prepared for a match? If he decides the best chance to get a result is to park the bus and hit them on the break and play for a draw than so be it. Not saying we'll defo get a result but we won't get embarrassed or played off the park.

Who's the ref btw?

Btw any news on Silva and Balotelli? AJ and Millner are not on the same level and it would be huge loss for you

gooney said:
Lool I don’t think putting that in the dressing room is gonna change anything. You really think players will be more motivated by what some guy writes in the internet? That’s one fans opinion, the way you react you would believe that’s a statement from the club. If you take everything written in the internet seriously you will end up crazy.
Even the stuff your players write on the clubs official site after we beat you & Ade did his run ??
Or perhaps what the twat who ran the fa at the time who said the fa would look into the game & especially Ade for his run ?? but of course it would have been against the rules wouldn't it.
We are very well aware of what the average arse fans are like.
332qsl3.gif

Moaning fuckers who can give it but can't take it.
Shame us or the spurs fans didn't react the same way when your players did the same....or perhaps Historically we have class.

gooney said:
Btw any news on Silva and Balotelli? AJ and Millner are not on the same level and it would be huge loss for you

both 50/50 at this time.

bluemanc said:
gooney said:
Even the stuff your players write on the clubs official site after we beat you & Ade did his run ??
Or perhaps what the twat who ran the fa at the time who said the fa would look into the game & especially Ade for his run ?? but of course it would have been against the rules wouldn't it.
We are very well aware of what the average arse fans are like.
332qsl3.gif

Moaning fuckers who can give it but can't take it.
Shame us or the spurs fans didn't react the same way when your players did the same....or perhaps Historically we have class.
Offcourse we can give it and not take it….we are football fans and never claimed to be an example for society. I don’t what our players wrote, the only person that said anything negative was Van Persie who said he tried to injure me. Others like song and eboue said they were disappointed with his behaviour as he was a good mate. Also you saw the last time we played you almost all our players have no problems with Adebayor.

i stopped reading when i got to

Sure, some clubs have always been richer than others (Manchester United and Arsenal being two obvious examples) but that’s because of the support they have managed to generate. Their wealth has grown organically over decades,

yet another clueless hypocritical jealous dickhead

I'd luv it if we stuffed them, just luv it

Bobby constantly says how the club needs to change its mentality to a winning one, same thing has to be said to our fans. Grow some confidence ffs these aren't the Invincibles and we have a hell of a side.

Andouble said:
Bobby constantly says how the club needs to change its mentality to a winning one, same thing has to be said to our fans. Grow some confidence ffs these aren't the Invincibles and we have a hell of a side.
Well lets see if he does what he says….the game against man u I feel he showed way too much respect, just like yout game at Arsenal last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.