No Team Talk needed on Wednesday

gooney said:
Andouble said:
Bobby constantly says how the club needs to change its mentality to a winning one, same thing has to be said to our fans. Grow some confidence ffs these aren't the Invincibles and we have a hell of a side.
Well lets see if he does what he says….the game against man u I feel he showed way too much respect, just like yout game at Arsenal last season.
stones and glass house's Gooney mate, remember 3 week ago in Stretford?

gooney said:
Andouble said:
Bobby constantly says how the club needs to change its mentality to a winning one, same thing has to be said to our fans. Grow some confidence ffs these aren't the Invincibles and we have a hell of a side.
Well lets see if he does what he says….the game against man u I feel he showed way too much respect, just like yout game at Arsenal last season.

and he'll wisely do the same tomorrow if his horses aren't available. Why play chess with checker pieces? If playing "negative" or defensively is the best way to win on Wednesday that's how we'll play. He'll put us in the best position to get a result - style wise and player selection wise. Realistically, we could be missing our 3 best attacking options if you're cheeky enough to include Dzeko.

I love how the "big 4" and their fans had respect for City when they weren't a threat. This is sports, the idea is to get better and win. City has always had great support but that alone isn't enough to attract top talent, you need money and being in the Champions League every year kind of made it easier for teams to stay on top. The writing is on the wall and Champions League isn't a sure thing for them anymore and they're crying.

God forbid somebody else might challenge them!

Wilshere is overrated aswell, funny how he can't get in the england squad and gets aload of praise yet johnson has already banged in a few goals and the only mention he gets is how he apparentley wants to go..zzzzzzz.

Bitter gooners, still can't realise even spurs are better than them and they are only going backwards!

Love it.

Even better when opposition supporters go out of their way to praise their traditional hated rivals. What power we have.

buckshot said:
I love how the "big 4" and their fans had respect for City when they weren't a threat. This is sports, the idea is to get better and win. City has always had great support but that alone isn't enough to attract top talent, you need money and being in the Champions League every year kind of made it easier for teams to stay on top. The writing is on the wall and Champions League isn't a sure thing for them anymore and they're crying.

God forbid somebody else might challenge them!
this is exactly true, now there is other teams about to muscle in on the champs league, the sky 4 just dont like it one bit,

gooney said:
Andouble said:
Not really, the managers plan has always been to make sure we are defensively sound before start attacking teams. This is now coming to fruition. I don't know if you watched us against the rags but they didn't exactly give a masterclass in attacking football, hence only a couple of shots all game. The pissed one knows the tide has turned and them getting beat by us is more damaging to them than us.
To be fair there is a lot of ill informed rubbish spouted about City and the thread quoted at the start if this thread was ill informed and rubbish.
Just hope it's an entertaining game on Weds and we win.

gooney said:
Andouble said:
Not really, the managers plan has always been to make sure we are defensively sound before start attacking teams. This is now coming to fruition. I don't know if you watched us against the rags but they didn't exactly give a masterclass in attacking football, hence only a couple of shots all game. The pissed one knows the tide has turned and them getting beat by us is more damaging to them than us.
To be fair there is a lot of ill informed rubbish spouted about City and the thread quoted at the start if this thread was ill informed and rubbish.
Just hope it's an entertaining game on Weds and we win.

Ah the usual ill informed rant superbly topped off with the old cliche of "what will happen when the sheik gets bored and pulls out leaving them fucked MEGA LOLZ"

Oh as for the booing comment

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0Ntn6moW1s[/youtube]

Bunch of classless pricks Arsenal, i hope we stuff them tommorrow even though i don't think we will, we'll get beat and we'll have to listen to how Wengers kids are the best kids that have ever been kids kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.