No Team Talk needed on Wednesday

Wilshire next England captain? Haha what a load a shite.

And is this the same Arsenal that poached a 16 year old from a struggling club and made his the most expensive 16 year old in the world?

this "organic growth" bollocks - ha ha. Mega money from the organic cash cow that was the closed shop of the chumps league more like.

Complete hypocrisy from a club that has been at the forefront of demeaning traditional domestic competitions - competitions that mean much more to football fans up and down the country than watching a completely foreign team play someone like Sparta Prague on a Tuesday night in some CL group stage. A club that constantly whinges about the number of games but strangley were one of the first to object when there was a move to reduce the number of CL games..

Hope their snide little team has something to whinge about come Thursday morning

Arsenal are a proper club full of organic growth and a proud history.

The fact that that history is one of completely cheating post-war, and organic growth which meant they were the first club that was spunking money at overpaid and underutilised foreigners is besides the point.

You city fans are fickle. Why are you already accepting defeat and using excuses like "typical arse fans all the luck we are without Silva and Balotelli". That's your own problem we can only play whats in front of us. You blame the 3-0 defeat on you's having 10 men, whose fault is that yours again, Boyata dived in, his own fault and in turn city's fault. Kidd said Arsenal beat city fair and square its a shame the fans dont think the same way.

As for the main topic of this thread, that is only one person's opinion, don't generalize it to say all us gooners are like that because the majority of us have accepted city as a title rival but you lot don't have the ambition and your manager certainly doesn't. He claimed "Chelsea will run away with the title". Spot on Roberto!

I haven't come to start an argument just saying you lot should liven up and enjoy your football. With Silva and Balotelli out you will park the bus no if but's or maybes. You've done it against Chelsea at Eastlands where it worked a treat, you did it against United which was the most dullest game in a long time, you tried against us but failed, partly down to the red card. You did it again last season where it ended up 0-0 another dire game. Mancini's philosophy is work from the back to the front where as we do the opposite. The best attack vs the best defesce. It will be interesting. The main player I would fear from city is Yaya Toure. He has the brains, physical prowess and speed. All key to be able to score a counter attacking goal.

Your best players are, Tevez (can go missing hope he does), Yaya (reasons mentioned). Johnson as he has the beating of Clichy. Kompany and Toure with Kompany being the better of the two. Zabaleta is underrated and gets the job done.

I hope Kolarov plays, why? Hasn't showed his defensive side, and once he is up the field there will be lots of space for Walcott to exploit. If Richards plays I reckon Nasri's got the beating of him. Fabregas had the better of De Jong at Eastlands, De Jong will have to contain Cesc. Barry will have to contain Wilshere. I reckon Yaya's got the beating of Song. I was worried as I thought Koscielny would have to face Balotelli but thank God that's not the case. Milner v Sagna, I reckon Sagna will deal with Milner comfortably.

Its going to be a backs to the wall job for the city defense tomorrow, if we are on our game we will create 4-5 clear cut chances, depends if we take them. We will always leave the back door open, just depends if you can score because you will get a chance. Predicition Arsenal 2-0 City.

Why doesn't Mancini stick two up top and go for it. Instead of playing for the draw and hoping for a point. All im saying is liven up and hope your team doesn't bottle it, as bottlers don't win championships.

True Gooner said:
You city fans are fickle. Why are you already accepting defeat and using excuses like "typical arse fans all the luck we are without Silva and Balotelli". That's your own problem we can only play whats in front of us. You blame the 3-0 defeat on you's having 10 men, whose fault is that yours again, Boyata dived in, his own fault and in turn city's fault. Kidd said Arsenal beat city fair and square its a shame the fans dont think the same way.

As for the main topic of this thread, that is only one person's opinion, don't generalize it to say all us gooners are like that because the majority of us have accepted city as a title rival but you lot don't have the ambition and your manager certainly doesn't. He claimed "Chelsea will run away with the title". Spot on Roberto!

I haven't come to start an argument just saying you lot should liven up and enjoy your football. With Silva and Balotelli out you will park the bus no if but's or maybes. You've done it against Chelsea at Eastlands where it worked a treat, you did it against United which was the most dullest game in a long time, you tried against us but failed, partly down to the red card. You did it again last season where it ended up 0-0 another dire game. Mancini's philosophy is work from the back to the front where as we do the opposite. The best attack vs the best defesce. It will be interesting. The main player I would fear from city is Yaya Toure. He has the brains, physical prowess and speed. All key to be able to score a counter attacking goal.

Your best players are, Tevez (can go missing hope he does), Yaya (reasons mentioned). Johnson as he has the beating of Clichy. Kompany and Toure with Kompany being the better of the two. Zabaleta is underrated and gets the job done.

I hope Kolarov plays, why? Hasn't showed his defensive side, and once he is up the field there will be lots of space for Walcott to exploit. If Richards plays I reckon Nasri's got the beating of him. Fabregas had the better of De Jong at Eastlands, De Jong will have to contain Cesc. Barry will have to contain Wilshere. I reckon Yaya's got the beating of Song. I was worried as I thought Koscielny would have to face Balotelli but thank God that's not the case. Milner v Sagna, I reckon Sagna will deal with Milner comfortably.

Its going to be a backs to the wall job for the city defense tomorrow, if we are on our game we will create 4-5 clear cut chances, depends if we take them. We will always leave the back door open, just depends if you can score because you will get a chance. Predicition Arsenal 2-0 City.

Why doesn't Mancini stick two up top and go for it. Instead of playing for the draw and hoping for a point. All im saying is liven up and hope your team doesn't bottle it, as bottlers don't win championships.

Every single thing about that post is wrong.

I presume when Ferguson says that the title is Chelsea's to lose, then that's a lack of ambition too?

Secondly, don't come on here and tell US what WE think, or your stay will be an extremely short one.

Arsenal fans are well and truley vile, I live down here and they are obscenly deluded. They think the sun shines out of their arse.

True Gooner said:

We parked the bus for all of 5 mins ? Who you kidding mate - we certainly didn´t park it for the next 65 or so when we had a right good go at it. Talking of parking the bus I´ll say no more than George Graham and the Arse of the 70s/80s - you Do make some valid points about being positive but my only hope was Balo and even you have alluded to that. If Fabregas starts waving his fookin card again I hope there´s a ref strong enough to tell to him to STFU and then book him

Another Arsenal supporter coming on here to give us advice on how to act.

Yay, thanks for that Tarquin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.