No Team Talk needed on Wednesday

quiet_riot said:
True Gooner said:
as bottlers don't win championships.

Well, your lot know this, don't they?

23282_124583390895599_6765_n.jpg

Tell me what is wrong about that post? I am amazed that you are vying for the title yet the majority of fans are claiming I would accept a point. Even the spuds dont stoop that low. Just because of two injuries you think you will lose. Try playing half a season with your best CB out and best striker on the sidelines. It's a 6 pointer and you are making excuses already before the game has started and would accept a point if it was offered now. Tomorrow night could be pivotal in your season yet you will park the bus play for a point and worst of all be ecstatic if you got the point!

quiet_riot said:
True Gooner said:
as bottlers don't win championships.

Well, your lot know this, don't they?

them finally beating a good (albeit desperately struggling) team in Chelsea last week has made this lot even more unbearable.

True Gooner said:
Tell me what is wrong about that post? I am amazed that you are vying for the title yet the majority of fans are claiming I would accept a point. Even the spuds dont stoop that low. Just because of two injuries you think you will lose. Try playing half a season with your best CB out and best striker on the sidelines. It's a 6 pointer and you are making excuses already before the game has started and would accept a point if it was offered now. Tomorrow night could be pivotal in your season yet you will park the bus play for a point and worst of all be ecstatic if you got the point!

Last warning, what you are doing is making a strawman argument. You are telling US what WE think then arguing against the opinion that YOU told us that we have.
Nobody is making excuses.
Nobody is complaining about injuries.
Nobody cares about your injury situation.
Nobody cares about what you think of us

Either behave or you will be fucked off.

Granted we have bottled it on many occasions but we wont go into a game against lets say united or chelsea and say yeah a points an excellent result.

Re: Fabregas's imaginary card. Has it occurred to you that have you seen him do it pre 2008 your answer is no. Why? Because they have learned that you get no where by being nice. We tried and failed and ended up with 3 broken legs.

After the game last year you all got hyped up about what Fabregas said. There was a huge difference in what he was trying to say and what he said. You just wanted something to bite on and you found it. He did the decent thing and cleared it up yet you lot said "wait for the game at the emirates". Yeah bring your bus lads!

True Gooner said:
Granted we have bottled it on many occasions but we wont go into a game against lets say united or chelsea and say yeah a points an excellent result.

Re: Fabregas's imaginary card. Has it occurred to you that have you seen him do it pre 2008 your answer is no. Why? Because they have learned that you get no where by being nice. We tried and failed and ended up with 3 broken legs.

After the game last year you all got hyped up about what Fabregas said. There was a huge difference in what he was trying to say and what he said. You just wanted something to bite on and you found it. He did the decent thing and cleared it up yet you lot said "wait for the game at the emirates". Yeah bring your bus lads!

Thanks and goodbye.

Well, he makes a couple of decent points. I too cannot understand the doom. I can't understand what 35 years has to do with anything TODAY. I suppose we can go for a big one point, or try for all "six". I'm also confused about our lot, as it seems no matter who we've brought in or trained up, no matter what we've been about, we are a one-man team with little hope of getting out of Highbury with our shorts still on.

We might lose, but the attitude to this match stinks imo.

edit: we're going to beat them. So long as we get in their faces early and often. They do NOT like it up them. They'll lose their composure, and the nasty comes out. If we can hold them even until half-time, we'll be good.

True Gooner said:

Yet, we both have the same record from our last 10 matches against Chelsea and the rags. And we were crap for most of those matches.

When it comes down to it though, results aren't determined by the level of confidence expressed on internet message boards.

True Gooner said:

oh god you were when you were getting hammered by Chelsea and United most times you faced them.

Fabregas said what he said, let's face it you got lucky at our place this season, the red card was fortunate, we gifted you the first goal, your 2nd was a toe poke and the 3rd we were going for broke and were knackered, we still gave you a good game.

Tomorrow will be a close and good game whatever happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.