No, we're NOT in turmoil. (Doom and gloomers need not read).

Pigeonho

In the King's Head, waiting for the Queen's legs t
1. We are City, first and foremost.
2. We have signed a WC winner and a player who could arguably slot into any team in the league.
3. We are City
4. We have signed a player Barca didn't want to lose, (thats right, WE have him).
5. We are City
6. We have Englands most likely first choice keeper fighting alongside one of the best keepers the league has seen in its status as the PL.
7. We are City
8. We have a young, hungry and already proven manager in charge who has brought in a backroom staff, (except egg-head), which looks professional from top, to bottom.
9. We are City.
10. We have one of the best young defenders in Germany at the club.
11. We are City
12. We finally have a full back who looks like he can deliver a ball at will
13. We are City
14. We have a proven 25+ goals a season striker, as well as a proven 20 goals a season striker, who may just be fighting with a new £35m striker for a berth upfront.
15. We are City.
16. IT IS NO LONGER NINETEEN NINETY FUCKING NINE WHERE THREADS LIKE MOST ON HERE TODAY WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE THAN WELCOME.

Anymore for anymore? as I am sick and tired of the utter nonsense being posted today. Doom and gloom? Turmoil? Relegation? Returning of season tickets?!!!! FFS.

I personally can't fucking wait for a week Saturday.

Put this record on. You'll be rocking moston to it's core.

16220.jpg

Pigeonho said:
2. We have signed a WC winner and a player who could arguably slot into any team in the league.
3. We are City
4. We have signed a player Barca didn't want to lose, (thats right, WE have him).
5. We are City
6. We have Englands most likely first choice keeper fighting alongside one of the best keepers the league has seen in its status as the PL.
7. We are City
8. We have a young, hungry and already proven manager in charge who has brought in a backroom staff, (except egg-head), which looks professional from top, to bottom.
9. We are City.
11. We are City
13. We are City
14. We have a proven 25+ goals a season striker, as well as a proven 20 goals a season striker, who may just be fighting with a new £35m striker for a berth upfront.
15. We are City.
16. IT IS NO LONGER NINETEEN NINETY FUCKING NINE WHERE THREADS LIKE MOST ON HERE TODAY WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE THAN WELCOME.

Anymore for anymore? as I am sick and tired of the utter nonsense being posted today. Doom and gloom? Turmoil? Relegation? Returning of season tickets?!!!! FFS.

Got me ticket today..yeeeehaaaaaa.. :)

Pigeonho said:
3. We are City
5. We are City
7. We are City
9. We are City.
11. We are City
13. We are City
15. We are City.

This is the best post i have seen on here for ages!!! Well said mate!

have to agree with OP i know for a fact im more relaxed about this season than any other season in all my 35yrs cant wait for the big kick off next week at least we dont need to looking for the 40pt mark thinking at last were safe

Can I just add...

"GET BEHIND THE TEAM FFS - YOU SO CALLED CITY SUPPORTERS - PISS OFF AND SUPPORT THE RAGS - WE DON'T NEED YOUR SORT ROUND HERE".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.