Noel Gallagher on Talksport

On talksport youtube where he says (amongst other things)

'I'm not one of those lunatic City Supporters who believe there is an agenda against the club"

"Mahrez never won us any big games"

He is really turning into a bit of a twat.
Was it an old interview? I remember one of our popular podcasters telling the PL podcast it was all in our heads. That was a few years ago but I'd love to know what he thinks now.

But any City fan who doesn't see the obvious bias has got his head in the sand.

'I'm not one of those lunatic City Supporters who believe there is an agenda against the club"

Mehh. He will never get to play in the Blinkered Crackpots with the rest of us then. His loss. :)

He is just a fan with opinions. No more important than any other fan. Nothing to see here.

I heard it but tbf to him he also said that we don’t get fair coverage because every single person in the media either supports utd, Liverpool or Arsenal. The Mahrez comment was the only thing that could be questioned.
Thought he spoke well of us as always.

Noel went on to qualify the agenda comment by suggesting that some individuals in the media supported rival clubs and that affected the way City are covered. He was referring to the entire media.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.