Noel Gallagher on Talksport

On talksport youtube where he says (amongst other things)

'I'm not one of those lunatic City Supporters who believe there is an agenda against the club"

"Mahrez never won us any big games"

He is really turning into a bit of a twat.
Really have to disagree! He rightly pointed out most of the media were Red Top Fans so what do you expect. He has always defended the club he loves and is one of the few people who put cunts like Neville, Carragher, Jordan and Ferdinand on the back foot.

Turning into one ?

That ship sailed years ago,he's a massive twat,who gets where water can't relating to inside City,pisses me off,always has and always will.

Had his chance to help back in the day,decided not to,rest is history,he's no fucking fan representative of mine
Bit of a nasty post. All I have seen over the last 20 odd years is a really talented books from Burnage who has stood up for City and promoted us when it really was not fashionable. What he does with his money is his business. He gets freebies etc because that’s the world we live in but at least he does go to games.
People might not like his music and that’s fine nor agree with his opinions on City and that’s also fine.

Some just don’t like him and never will. He’s a top bloke and great company. I think he’s sound and considering how idolised and wealthy he is he’s also very very grounded.
Can’t please everybody I suppose.
True - totally get what you say. Does let himself down a few times (thought the Michael Hutchence humiliation was completely unnecessary - put it down to the bravado of cocky youth) - but rather have him onboard pissing out.

Really have to disagree! He rightly pointed out most of the media were Red Top Fans so what do you expect. He has always defended the club he loves and is one of the few people who put cunts like Neville, Carragher, Jordan and Ferdinand on the back foot.
Some people can't face the truth.

There has always been an "agenda" against teams that dominate, there always will be.

Is he still bringing his kids up as Arsenal fans or did City's success stop that?

Noel seems ok to me,the thinker one as opposed to Liam
who wears his heart on his sleeve.

All I know, thank fk they were both Blues, if they'd been rags the 90's would have been
even more unbearable.

Noel seems ok to me,the thinker one as opposed to Liam
who wears his heart on his sleeve.

All I know, thank fk they were both Blues, if they'd been rags the 90's would have been
even more unbearable.
His songs have aged very well, and as a schoolkid in the 90s it was great to see Blues from south Manchester get so far, even though it all got a bit cheesy when the tabloids jumped on it. The problem is some of the stuff he comes out with. What comes across as 'swagger' and 'attitude' when you're in your twenties comes across completely differently when you're in your fifties. Johnny Marr and Mike Pickering are also lifelong Blues who have been very successful in music, would rather be stuck in a lift with them.

Bit of a nasty post. All I have seen over the last 20 odd years is a really talented books from Burnage who has stood up for City and promoted us when it really was not fashionable. What he does with his money is his business. He gets freebies etc because that’s the world we live in but at least he does go to games.
People might not like his music and that’s fine nor agree with his opinions on City and that’s also fine.
Noel and (to a lesser extent Liam) has been following City home and away for decades. That includes lots of away matches at obscure grounds in Division 3. I have seen him many times and spoken to him on a few occasions. He often goes in with the normal fans (not just corporates) I sat close to him at Old Trafford for that terrible League Cup semi-final in 2010. He was locked in with the rest of us.There was an ugly atmospere inside and outside that stadium and Noel walked right through the United fans with the rest of us and no protection. He is a proper City fan who, like the rest of us, is entitled to his opinion. I am not a huge fan of Oasis either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.