Noel Gallagher on Talksport

Noel needn't have thrown any money in but he could have played a few tunes at the closing of Maine Road, the opening of the Etihad or the celebration of the Cup win over Sunderland!
the problem is that sort of thing could so easily become really cringeworthy celeb fan bollocks

There's plenty of "successful" and "celebrity fans" who follow our club mind,but are not in dressing rooms after the games,acting like their a player

I met him outside the ground at the Wycombe away game when we really were shit giving away a few spare tickets he had to Blues.
Were you at Wycombe away when we were shit?
No. Thought not.

Noel and Liam introduced a lot of Americans to Man City. Thanks to the Internet, social media and TV that sort of thing isn't really necessary, but many years ago you just wouldn't have heard of any team but United unless you were a a big soccer fan in general and made a serious effort to follow a sport from another country.

So on top of always being my favorite musician, I'll always be thankful to him for making me a City fan.

P.s. Met my wife back in college (2003) because she was wearing an oasis shirt. Went up to her after class finished and we were immediately on the right track. Later proposed to her in the crowd during a HFB show.

I met him outside the ground at the Wycombe away game when we really were shit giving away a few spare tickets he had to Blues.
Were you at Wycombe away when we were shit?
No. Thought not.

Omg lolololol you thought not ? What the fuck do you know about me ? Fuck all is the answer,yes for your info I fucking was there November 1998 behind the goals and we were fucking awful,the highlight of the night was a few Blues taking the piss in Mc Donalds in the town centre,and yes it was a MIDWEEK game and NO your right I didn't see him there,nor did I get a free ticket

I thought exactly the same.......what's the problem here?

A debate on whether NG is a freeloader or not really,a celebrity fan who gets where water cannot get,but its from a boy done good,to a knob,to a guy who gave out free tickets at Wycombe,(a game I was reliably informed I wasn't there) but I was, to it becoming cringeworthy....a camp I'm in to be honest

Just the good old BM debate in full swing,nothing new to report really,until the proper sarcastic ones start,can't be too long now before they move in on the thread hahahahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.