Noel Gallagher on Talksport

Am I the only who thinks he's a dick?
yes ,the guy is a class act creative ,funny, a big blue in the dark days ,and still today ,we are blessed to have so many talented people who love city ,

I don't get the dislike for him either. He's probably one of the most high profile football fans in the world (can't think of many better ones to be associated with) and he follows City...in terms of the club profile it's a bonus! He always big's us up, clearly knows his stuff and attends matches, as he has for many years...I'll add to that the fact that, imo, he's a great musician/songwriter

When we were shit he and Liam were the only ones flying our flag in the rag media. He's the reason I've followed City since 1996. The look on his face during all those dressing room interviews is the look any of us would have if it were us. He's a blue. End of.

Neither like or dislike him. Find it irritating how he pops up on talkSport on what seems a nightly basis, but having said that I find it irritating whenever any club wheels out someone famous who is a fan of that club. Gallagher for us, that **** Rod Stewart whenever Celtic win yet another league and any other famous person who pops up. Watched Exeter Liverpool and up popped the guy from Hooziers. Uninformed baffoon.

Famous people rarely have anything interesting to say about football and so I don't subscribe to the fuss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.