Noel Gallagher on Talksport

His mum Peggy has a house over here, not far from me. And I got the opportunity to meet him in her kitchen a few years back. Lovely fella, and not at all "Rock Star" - ish. And Paul is sound as well. Not had the pleasure of meeting Liam yet!

You've got Noel Gallagher doing an interview with sky,having some banter, always saying it how he is rather than chatting sound bites and being on the fence. And people want to see that.

From sky's point of view its always good for their image. So after this he gets invited behind the scenes and then it's filmed again because it's a good image for tv and the club.

Contrast this to fat faced ginger pick Mick Hucknall doing g the same at Utd and it wouldn't look as good would it.

Loads of the younger lads who go to every away game, not just city supporters but all over the country are well into the Manchester music scene of the past 30 yrs and people like Noel just look more part of football culture than others.

His mum Peggy has a house over here, not far from me. And I got the opportunity to meet him in her kitchen a few years back. Lovely fella, and not at all "Rock Star" - ish. And Paul is sound as well. Not had the pleasure of meeting Liam yet!

I worked for Beady Eye in 2011 for a few weeks. I was advised before the tour started that I couldn't speak to Liam, unless I was spoken to first. What a joke. I didn't bother in the end, not like he knows anything about football anyway.

Will never understand criticism he receives from blues especially, may not like his music which is personal choice...

but the guy is undoubtedly a genius, big city fan and effortlessly cool.

Jealousy is only reason I could think of.

Although I was never a big fan of his music, I'm always happy when one of our own make it. He's flying the flag for Manchester and City! I don't see the harm?
We've got some proper moaning haters following us lately. Some of you cunts can't even write an decent post.

For me id rather see John Wardle and Dave Makin in the dressing room , they kept club going pre takeover and again when Thaksin did one, covered wages pre Sheikh, Met Dave Makin again at Wembley such a nice guy, used to sit next to him on back row of kippax , never believe he was part owner of the club.We should never forget what they did, no time for Noel but we'd take opportunity to go in dressing room.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.