NOEL GALLAGHER

cyberblue said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Oh Oasis have another album out and upcoming tour.....bore n' hell..... Noel nobody cares and we see right through you, let's not forget this is the man who called city fans 'scallies'.

The only people who care about Oasis are people in their mid thirties who were looking for a manc band to replace the roses, Noel and Liam fooked off to London at the first opportunity and only ever attened city games in the capital. It's a disgrace that this band are still linked to our city.

Rant over,
I sat a couple of seats in front of Noel once ar Arsenal & a couple to the side at Leicster

Pity you didn't wrap them rounf the dwarves head.

Joycee Banercheck said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Look at all the top blues in here.

If you had the money they had and went around the world playing every year you would be excatley the same. Just because they don't go doesn't mean they aren't fans. I remember watching a documentary when they were touring in America and Noel got a text through to say we go beat by Doncaster on pens, he was gutted, it put him in a right mood as it would with any blue.

He is a legend.

Agree with you and I can't stand Oasis. Back when they were decent they did a lot for our club when we were in div 1 and 2. Constantly promoting us on tours and in the media. They made our shirt cool to wear when we were shit to watch. They get a bit of respect from me for that.

Agree with both of you. Some people seem to disagree with people making a better life for themselves. If I'm still watching City home and away obsessively in my 40's I'd have thought there would be something missing in my life. They both LOVE city just as we do. It's not a competition.

They get too much shit when they go to games...And they're forever being mis quoted in the press about City..They helped out in our lean times by allowing City to use their logo in the leisure wear without fear of copyright. To say they're knobs aint right tbh...Noel is one of the funniest blokes in interviews..dry as f00k.

Can't wait to see them at Heaton Park in the summer...it's gonna be mental.

Joycee Banercheck said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Look at all the top blues in here.

If you had the money they had and went around the world playing every year you would be excatley the same. Just because they don't go doesn't mean they aren't fans. I remember watching a documentary when they were touring in America and Noel got a text through to say we go beat by Doncaster on pens, he was gutted, it put him in a right mood as it would with any blue.

He is a legend.

Agree with you and I can't stand Oasis. Back when they were decent they did a lot for our club when we were in div 1 and 2. Constantly promoting us on tours and in the media. They made our shirt cool to wear when we were shit to watch. They get a bit of respect from me for that.

I agree with both guys. I can't understand the "i'm a bluer blue" attitude. There are fools like me who have heart-attacks at every MCFC defeat and there are people who have a soft spot for City and just watch the league tables. It's OK.
I never liked the Oasis (they're not a Beatles-tribute band just a ... dull side of Lennon-tribute band). But they are amusing as rock'n'roll bad boys and they won fans for us from L.A to Tokyo. I like them despitre their poor music.

cyberblue said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Oh Oasis have another album out and upcoming tour.....bore n' hell..... Noel nobody cares and we see right through you, let's not forget this is the man who called city fans 'scallies'.

The only people who care about Oasis are people in their mid thirties who were looking for a manc band to replace the roses, Noel and Liam fooked off to London at the first opportunity and only ever attened city games in the capital. It's a disgrace that this band are still linked to our city.

Rant over,
I sat a couple of seats in front of Noel once ar Arsenal & a couple to the side at Leicster

They didn't used to only attend games in London. I was at Southampton one Wednesday night a few years ago and fuck me when I turned round Liam Gallagher was sat behind me - I couldn't believe it.

I really wanted to talk to him but I couldn't speak - starstruck - I just kept turning round to check it was really him. He must have thought I was a right twat.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
clubfoot said:
the album has been out since october, the uk tour sold in a day, so what has he got to promote, nothing! bring on heaton park!!

That would explain his bordering racism comments re Jay Z at Glasto! Pity you're sseing them 13 years too late.....Enjoy Oasis, and the maybe catch the rollinf stones too!

How is an opinion on what type of music that should be at glasto borderline racism? 13 years too late? half a million tickets sold in 1 day for next summers tour would suggest not! check this months city mag, whats he doing in there if they are 13 years too late? still relevant? i think so

you probably prefer mick hucknall, him being a rag and all that

noel wasnt in a box i was in a seat not far from him right at the top of the stadium, he was with a few other guys one of them was that goldie guy , they did leave before the end of the game but come back in just after extra time had started
scall1 said:
masterwig said:
As much as I like his music Noel Gallagher has been well known to come out with shit. I'm pretty certain I have seen 2 interviews with him about Wembley '99 and in one he says he got back into the ground and another he said he was on his way home when he heard the result.

He was in a box, definately remember seeing Liam after we'd won the penalties on the tape of the match.

I love Oasis, been to loads of their concerts etc. But Noel Gallagher is a complete arse. At least Liam IS an arse, and doesn't pretend not to be. Noel pretends he's all this, all that, and is intelligent, but to be honest, he speaks more bullshit that Danham on here! (ha ha)

He's never been to COMS. They were given 2 City shirts to wear at the concerts at COMS, with their names on the back. They didn't wear them on stage, just kept them. They very rarely went to Maine Road after they'd made it big, even though they were in Manchester at the time.

Compare him to Ricky Hatton, and you soon realise that Hatton is actually a proper fan, whereas Noel is just a plastic City fan, using them for a bit of publicity and a niche when it suits him.

So much jealousy in this thread.

Fuck me lads, well men really, well technically anyway, so Noel has got a fit as fuck wife, unlimited billions in his bank and is on his way to matching Brooklands Blue in terms of success and he's got good hair. Stop playa hating bitches.

Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
Liam wore Red at the Oasis gig at Eastlands.

And the lights shone red for far too long.

You just wouldn't would you.

I guess that was a sarcy post? ;-)

Liam's call for a minute silence for the lot across the road was a classic though.

Our team where red every few weeks, it's only a fucking colour lad!

Theres a lot on here, not aimed at you mate, who hate Oasis as they are local lads who made it out, made a few quid and got to live out all our dreams and fantasies. I say good on them and aspire to do the same in some manner, others hate them for it and get all bitter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.