NOEL GALLAGHER

People who went to Watford (A) a couple of seasons back when we relegated Watford, would have seen Noel walk half way round the pitch and into the City Section. I felt sorry for him and i was cringing with the amount of people pestering him while the game was on.

Has he written a song for city...?
Should put his songs on Vinyl then they could put secret city songs / messages on, when you played it backwards.

GoForGlory said:
OH come on, they love City.

Love Oasis, one of my absolute favorite bands. Noel might not be really clever, but his wit and songwriting more than makes up for that, plus his voice is amazing too. Going to see them here in Stockholm later this month, well annoyed that it clashes with the Newcastle match.
Get yourself booked in at the Berns hotel, I'd expect that they'll stay there.

It's embarrassing to read all these posts suggesting that it's a bad thing to move away from Manchester.
Christ boys, get out and see the world....live in a strange place....expand your small minds.
Where Noel and Liam live is a beautiful part of London with some magnificent houses. It's sad to say but London is light years ahead of Manchester (although there isn't a clothes shop as good as Oi Polloi) when it comes to offering the choices to make life a little more colourful.

i personally think that the gallaghers seem ok.you can't blame them for getting some dough together n moving to london outta burnage.if they still lived round here they would get terrorised! the music is average,fair enough but they are both blues who don't live here anymore.we have people on here from all over the place.aus,usa,spain.does that mean they don't support city???????

Absolute Legends.

If you aint been to see them live, then do it, cus i would say that 95% of people who do see them live realise why they have got such a legendary status. They can sound a bit knobby now and again off stage but tell me a rock band that dont.

And as for saying they are plastic City supporters??? What does that mean??? Cus they left Manchester for London to further their careers, cus they dont get to every City game, cus they actually talk about musice issues a bit more than they talk about City (who they love just like the rest of us), cus Liam wore red at the COMS concert (then they got the crowd singing anti-rag songs when the security barrier broke).

The boys are 'just as blue' as the rest of us. And f*ckin mint live!

This is true I was also sat there!

mancityblue23 said:
noel wasnt in a box i was in a seat not far from him right at the top of the stadium, he was with a few other guys one of them was that goldie guy , they did leave before the end of the game but come back in just after extra time had started
scall1 said:
He was in a box, definately remember seeing Liam after we'd won the penalties on the tape of the match.

I love Oasis, been to loads of their concerts etc. But Noel Gallagher is a complete arse. At least Liam IS an arse, and doesn't pretend not to be. Noel pretends he's all this, all that, and is intelligent, but to be honest, he speaks more bullshit that Danham on here! (ha ha)

He's never been to COMS. They were given 2 City shirts to wear at the concerts at COMS, with their names on the back. They didn't wear them on stage, just kept them. They very rarely went to Maine Road after they'd made it big, even though they were in Manchester at the time.

Compare him to Ricky Hatton, and you soon realise that Hatton is actually a proper fan, whereas Noel is just a plastic City fan, using them for a bit of publicity and a niche when it suits him.

they do spout alot of shite and the fact they live in london doesnt help the matter, Hatton on the other hand is always very upfront and proud of being a city fan. he has the badge embroidered on his shorts!

Love Oasis music though, and theyre fantastic live

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.