Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I certainly didn't see him fade after 60 minutes today as said on here. He was excellent and his work rate right until the last minute was exactly what we need. Great signing and really happy with him.

Ran his bollocks off, still adjusting to the league, when he clicks I think he'll score plenty. Quality turn on Fellaini that should have been a free kick.

Pure class , not the quickest , but he is a typical Pep player , gives his all , clever , skilful , reads a game , quick thinking , doesnt shirk a tackle , and just gets on with the game , a breath of fresh air , in this over hyped Premier League , much as i liked Nasri , this is an upgrade.

I love this guys attitude. He showed great character yesterday, wasn't phased by the occasion and played very well too. He seems to have integrated really well into the team and he acts like he has been here for years.

Brilliant signing.

Have to admit to being a little underwhelmed when we announced the lad but he is a perfect fit, works his arse off, knows where the back of the net is and does exactly what Pep wants.

Just noticed Fellaini spit at Nolito when they went head to head. Don't know if he ment it or not but he's a filthy git.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.