Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quickly becoming my favourite, never stops running and looks like he's up for a battle. He even had a tantrum v WHU when the ref blew for HT and he was running to get the ball, and best of all, he looks like a Spanish 'Norman Wisdom' ... Mr Grimsdale!!!

Is there a song? Id like to put this forward since he keeps being the first to hug a player when they score.

1 man went to hug, went to hug Nolito, 1 man with his arms outstretched, Went to hug Nolito.
2 men went to hug, went to hug Nolito, 2 men with their arms outstretched, Went to hug Nolito.
3 men went to hug, went to hug Nolito, 3 men with their arms outstretched, Went to hug Nolito.
4 men went to hug, went to hug Nolito, 4 men with their arms outstretched, Went to hug Nolito.
5 men went to hug, went to hug Nolito, men with their arms outstretched, Went to hug Nolito..............
10 men went to hug, went to hug Nolito, 10 men with their arms outstretched, Went to hug Nolito.
NOLITO......NOLITO......NOLITO.....NOLITO

Really tidy footballer, lots of quality and he'll put a hell of a shift in.
Seems a bit of a one trick pony when on the ball in the final third though. Tries to cut in and shoot on his right foot almost every time without fail. I think I'd rather see him in the middle than out on the left. Still does a really solid job and has had a great start, looks a bargain at 13 and a bit million.
Only concern is right backs might figure him out quickly enough.

That lack of pace is the difference between him being the top quality player he is and an absolute world beater. Very happy with him so far. Him and Silva are on the same wavelength most of the time. I think there's even better to come from him once he's settled in fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.